The Faces And Places Behind Wireless Names
- Takeover rumors swirl around Lucent. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p2
Reports on the rumor concerning Nokia Corp.'s plan to takeover telecommunication equipment maker Lucent Technologies Inc.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;5/12/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p1
Presents news on the wireless communications industry as of May 2003. Launch of Nokia Corporation's 6200 EDGE-capable cellular telephone handset; Update on yje restructuring efforts of Lucent Technologies Inc.
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p3
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry as of January 14, 2002. Purpose of lawsuit filed by Nortel Networks against Kyocera Corp.; Plan of Nokia Corp. to create a subsidiary called Vertu; Decision of the United States Department of Labor to provide a grant to several...
- OVERLY OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOKS BACK TO BITE LUCENT, NOKIA. Vittore, Vince; Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;3/18/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the change in the revenue projections of telecommunication companies for the first quarter of 2002. Lucent Technologies; Nokia; Nortel Networks.
- TELECOM CAREER. // Telecom Asia;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p32
The article presents career related news of different executives in various telecommunication companies. Nokia Corp. has announced the resignations of two senior executives at its networks unit. Hutchison Telecommunications International Ltd. has appointed Rajiv Sawhney as co-CEO and head of all...
- 4Q good for handset sales, wireless infrastructure vendors. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;1/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the financial performance of several wireless infrastructure vendors in the U.S. from 2003 to 2004. Estimated increase in the stock price target of Lucent; Projected profits of Nokia; Recorded profits of Intel Corp.
- Suppliers woo users with new technology to boost
productivity. Sawas, Antony; Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;3/16/2004, p26
Many suppliers at CeBIT will be showcasing integration products from combining to easing the exchange of information to seamless mobile communication. Microsoft Corp. will be showcasing numerous applications that interoperate seamlessly to help raise employee productivity. Microsoft will be...
- SEC probes Nortel, Lucent fires staff charged with bribery. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p23
Reports on the financial inefficiencies of major telecommunication manufacturers. Reason Lucent Technologies Inc. dismissed several executives in its Chinese operations; Effect of the government investigation to Nortel Networks Ltd. on its stock value; Information on the lawsuit filed against...
- Equipment players suffer estimate, ratings cuts. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p49
Reports on the decline in the market estimate and ratings of telecommunication equipment companies. Forecast on the profits of Nokia Corp.; Decline in the stock price of Lucent Technologies; Financial problems of Nortel Networks.