Sharing The Wealth With Employees
- LCC to perform network tuning for Mexican operator. // WiMAX Monthly Newsletter;Apr2012, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p8
The article announces a large third generation (3G ) initial tuning contract for an unnamed wireless operator in Mexico that has been secured by LCC International as of April 2012.
- LCC to acquire tower business from Koll Telecommunication. // RCR;06/01/98, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p16
States that all the membership interest in Koll Telecommunication Services L.L.C, is expected to be acquired by LCC International Incorporated. Reference to LCC's tower-ownership subsidiary, Microcell Management Incorporated teaming up with KTS' tower management business; Comments made by...
- LCC considers spin-off to focus on core businesses. // RCR;02/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p41
Informs that LCC International Inc., a radio-frequency engineering and wireless telecommunications consulting firm, is considering to spin off some of its product businesses.
- LCC completes first close of tower deal. // RCR;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p45
Reports on the closure of LCC International Inc.'s tower sale with Pinnacle Holdings Inc.
- LCC to design network for Egypt's Misrfone. // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p38
Reports on Misrfone Telecommunications Co.'s selection of LLC International Inc. to design and deploy Misrfone's nationwide Global System for Mobile communications network.
- Wireless 101. // Communications News;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the wireless communication courses offered at the Cellular Institute, a wireless graduate school created by LCC International. Impact of the growth in the cellular technology business; Comment by Geoffrey Carroll, president and chief executive officer of LCC.
- Growing Tower Companies Turn To Outsourcing. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p39
Deals with the growing number of tower companies in the United States that are turning to outside consultants for advice on tower projects. Two increasingly outsourced tasks; Service offered by LCC International's database of tower companies' sites; Information on a radio frequency tool from...
- News in brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p25
Reports on developments concerning the telecommunication sector in the Middle East as of November 10, 2000. Egypt-based Misrfone Telecommunications Co.'s appointment of LCC International Inc. to provide operation and maintenance services for sites within its Cairo network; Acotel Inc.'s...
- Nokia adds LCC assets to U.S. infrastructure biz. // RCR Wireless News;6/12/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p28
The article reports on the plan of Nokia Corp. to acquire the U.S.-based network deployment operations of LCC International Inc. (LCCI). The deal is expected to close in 45 days and impacts 80 LCCI employees, some of whom may become Nokia employees. The purchase appears to bolster the network...