- Arch completes bondholder transactions. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p90
Reports completion of bondholder transaction by Arch Communications Group Inc. through stock issuance of common shares in exchange for bonds with two bondholders in Westborough, Massachusetts.
- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p24
Provides updates on paging and messaging services in the United States as of March 13, 2000. Deal between wireless messaging provider Arch Communications Group Inc. and Internet portal MyWay.com; Integration of Peregrine System's maintenance management software with Qualcomm's OmniTRACS mobile...
- RCR's top 20 paging carriers. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p18
Lists the top 20 paging carriers in the United States as ranked by `RCR' periodical based on total number of paging subscribers. Factors affecting the ranking; Includes Paging Network Inc.; Arch Communications Group Inc.; Metrocall Inc.
- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;04/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p24
Presents updates on the paging and messaging system industry in the United States as of April 2000. Federal approval of the merger of Arch Communications Group Inc. and PageNet company; Name change of Highway Master Communications Inc. to @ttrack Communications Inc.
- 360 to resell Arch paging in Midwest. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p58
Announces that Arch Communications Group Incorporated paging services will be resold by Chicago based 360 Communications Company. Where the paging services would be offered; Number of paging subscribers to the company.
- Arch tries to build capital muscle, operate leaner. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Arch Communications Group company will reduce its work force by 10 percent in an effort to restructure its United States business units. Information on Arch's National Service Division; How the restructuring will be financed; Details on a commitment from Sandler Capital Management...
- Arch restructure plan follows industry trend. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Presents information the reorganization of Arch Communications Group company and other paging carriers. Reference to executive changes at PageNet company; Details on consolidation of PageNet's billing, customer support and accounting functions; Reason for the restructuring.
- Arch opens Ariz. services facility. // RCR;07/07/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p2
Reports that in August, 1997, Arch Communications Group Incorporated in New York, opened a National Services Division in Tempe, Arizona. Estimated number of persons who will be employed at the facility; Number of facilities Arch Communications operates in the United States.
- Arch purchases satellite channel. // RCR;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p21
Reports on the purchase of a fourth satellite channel by Arch Communications Group Incorporated from SpaceCom Systems company, in order to expand its transmission capacity. Details on features of the channel; Information on FM Cubed transmission technology by SpaceCom.