Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Why Sprint Raised Data-Plan Prices. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/24/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p24
This article reports on the plan of Sprint to increase the price of its postpaid plans with unlimited-data use for 3G smartphones.
- briefs. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;2/21/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p45
Reports on news briefs concerning the telecommunications industry in Puerto Rico as of February 21, 2002. Retirement of John Acosta from the position of president of AT&T of Puerto Rico; Offer of ringer tone and graphics for handsets for Sprint PCS users.
- Ailing giants court enterprises. Jones, Jennifer // InfoWorld;11/12/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p32
Discusses the efforts of telecommunication companies to offer enhanced services for the enterprise. Actions taken by several companies, such as AT&T and Sprint, to improve their services; Background on the financial condition of telecommunication companies; Plans of the companies.
- Telecom company bond offers grow. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p7
Reports on telecommunications companies in the United States that have launched bond offerings. Sprint Capital Corp.'s issuance of bonds to cover negative cash flow associated with building out Sprint PCS' personal communications services market; AT&T Corp.'s bond issue to support its purchase...
- Laying odds. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p10
The article focuses on the 700 MHz auction. Of the big players, Sprint Nextel seems the least likely to be an aggressive bidder in the 700 MHz proceedings. Once Sprint Nextel is finished with its ongoing rebanding efforts, it will have a nice slice of spectrum in the 800 MHz band with which to...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the air time pricing model that compares telecommunications carriers' basic service plans. GTE analog and digital; Sprint PCS; Pacific Bell Wireless.
- The Family That Yaks Together. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p20
Deals with a calling plan being offered by major telecommunication carriers in the United States for multiple users in 2001. Predicted increase in subscribers who sign up for group plans designed for families; Cost of such plan; Details on the Add-a-Phone being marketed by Sprint PCS.
- Big 3 air out plans at investor conference. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and Sprint Nextel Corp. has presented their business plans during the Lehman Brothers Worldwide Wireless and Wireline conference. Randall Stephenson, chief executive officer (CEO) of AT&T identifies the growth market of the company....
- Genius Phones. Ashford, Kate // Money;Feb2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p116
The article presents a comparison of "multimedia phones" or iPhones including the Sprint Touch by HTC, the AT&T Apple iPhone and the Verizon Voyager by LG.