Content Providers Swarm Show
- W-TRADE TECHNOLOGIES DEBUTS MOBILE APPLICATIONS. // Telephone IP News;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p2
Deals with the latest wireless application products for mobile device users from the W-Trade Technologies as of April 2000.
- Wireless Company 'Virtually' Enters Chinese Market. Goldman, Chris // Wireless Review;09/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Focuses on China's first Virtual Trade Mission (VTM), a series of wireless industry gatherings which was broadcast via the Web on August 21-24, 2000. Objective of VTM; Amount of participation fee paid by companies for a spot on the VTM Web site; Forecast on the growth of Wireless Application...
- Dreyfus signs with W-Trade for wireless trading. Burger, Andrew // Securities Industry News;08/02/99, Vol. 11 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the contract of Dreyfus Brokerage Services with the W-Trade Technologies for the latter's wireless trading system. Ability to trade securities using personal digital assistants; Commencement of operation schedule; Dreyfus online services.
- W-Trade creates W-Bank for online banking. // RCR;08/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p19
Discloses that w-Trade Technologies has introduced its w-Bank software product which allows brokerages to offer wireless access on their online trading systems. Handheld devices supported by the system include Palm Computing line of connected organizers, Windows CE-based handheld devices and...
- Fiserv enters partnership with w-Trade. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p39
Reports on Fiserv Securities Inc.'s formation of a partnership with w-Trade Technologies that will allow Fiserv to offer wireless trading services to its customers.
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...
- SDR Opens Up New Vistas. Blust, Stephen // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
Stresses the potential of software-defined radio (SDR) technology in the wireless industry. How the technology works; Benefits of SDR-based handsets; Limitations of traditional radio technology.
- Freedom Of Choice In The Wild Wireless Data World. Tyra, Ken // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p69
Focuses on the option choices of wireless communication users. Factors that influenced the increase in communication offerings; Model that can help users access information anytime and anywhere.
- The Time Is Now. Kalogris, Michael // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p37
No abstract available.