- Adaptive Broadband lowers expectations, Western Multiplex to re-evaluate acquisition. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the decision of telecommunication firm Adaptive Broadband Corp. to lower its revenue expectations for the fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- California Microwave buys Adaptive Broadband. // RCR;08/31/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p24
Reports that telecommunication company, California Microwave Inc. has acquired Adaptive Broadband Ltd. Details on technology gained as a result of the transaction.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p3
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry. Introduction of the NetLink LAN Telephone from SpectraLink Corp.; Wireless Internet service from Clearnet Communications Inc.; Agreement between Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Fuzion Wireless Communications to buy additional AB-Access...
- Castel becomes market access partner for Adaptive Broadband. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the partnership of Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Casil Telecommunications Holdings Ltd. Availability of Adaptive Broadband's AB-Access fixed broadband wireless equipment in China.
- Western Multiplex to acquire Adaptive Broadband. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the merger between United States telecommunication companies Western Multiplex Corp. and Adaptive Broadband Corp.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p30
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the stock performance of telecommunication firms as of April 19, 2000. Increase in the stock price of ADC Telecommunications; Decline in the price of Adaptive Broadband Corp.'s stocks; Share price of Aerial Communications' stocks.
- FRESH STARTS. // Microwaves & RF;Aug2004, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p46
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of August 2004. Acquisition of defense electronics business of Celeritek by Teledyne Technologies, Inc.; Distribution agreement between Wireless Valley Communications, Inc. and TESSCO Technologies, Inc.; Coverage of the patent issued to...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Microwave Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p60
The article presents information on Teledyne Technologies Inc. and Celeritek Inc. jointly announced that Teledyne, through its subsidiary Teledyne Wireless Inc., has completed the acquisition of Celeritek's defense electronics business for $33 million in cash. Wireless Telecom Group Inc. (WTT)...
- It's 10 p.m. Do you know where your trucks are? Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/19/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 30, p11
Focuses on the growth potential of GPS service provider Darby Corporate Solutions Inc. in New York. Feasibility of the plan of the company to target heating and ventilation industry; Mechanics in which the GPS system works in clients; History to the founding of the company.