Using iDEN To Snag Customers
- Loud and clear. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;02/09/98 Supplement, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p26
Features Clearnet Communications Inc., a wireless communications system provider in Canada. Growth of the company's personal communication service network; Subscription to Clearnet's commercial services; Clearnet's use of code division multiple access technology; Target markets; Challenges...
- Mixing It Up In Canada. Careless, James // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Focuses on the merger of Telus Corp. with another Canadian wireless carrier Clearnet Communications. Benefit of Telus from the takeover; Impact of the combination on the Canadian wireless market; Confusion regarding the purchase of Telus.
- Telus plans further expansion. Tausz, Andrew // Global Wireless;May/Jun2001, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the expansion plans of the company Telus for its trunked radio network in Canada as of June 2001. Value of the acquisition for the firm Clearnet Communications by Telus in 2000; Number of subscribers covered by the Mike trunked radio network.
- Clearnet announces service for Canadian business users. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p4
Reports on the launching of Clearnet Communications Incorporated's business communications service. Purpose of the service; Use of Motorola Incorporated's integrated Digital Enhanced Network by Clearnet; Other services Clearnet plans to launch.
- Clearnet gets OK for PCS financing. // RCR;02/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
States that Clearnet Communications Incorporated received consent from its noteholders to borrow under vendor financing agreements. Why the finance was needed; Amendment of the definition of `vendor financing arrangements.'
- Clearnet starts automatic roaming. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p46
Reports on the launch of an automatic roaming service by Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Services which will be provided to customers; Comments from George Cope, president and chief executive officer of Clearnet.
- Mike Green Card coming this July. // RCR;05/26/97, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p24
Reports on the availability of an integrated wireless service called Mike Green Card in July 1997, by Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Information on Clearnet's agreement with Nextel Communications Incorporated; Terms of the agreement.
- Clearnet's Mike shows big growth. // RCR;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p36
States that 11,175 subscribers were added to the Mike enhanced specialized mobile radio network during the third quarter of 1997 for the Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Number of subscribers which the Mike network supports; Number of subscribers using the Analog specialized mobile radio.
- Clearnet expands roaming to U.S. // RCR;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p69
Presents information on the introduction of a wireless roaming service by Clearnet Communications Incorporated. Details on the function of the service.