Getting Respect For ReFLEX
- PageNet Grabs Lifeline. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Discusses the consolidation of PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reason for PageNet's decision to merge with Arch; Analysis of PageNet's 1999 third quarter results; Terms of the merger.
- Arch, PageNet merger leaves questions. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/15/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the issues related to the proposed merger between PageNet Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. Impact on the paging services industry in the United States; Effects on the companies' debt load and annual expenses; Concerns on how the merger might affect the carriers' distribution...
- Metrocall Continues To Pursue PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p34
Reports on the battle between Metrocall Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware over the acquisition of PageNet. Reasons Arch and Metrocall are attracted to PageNet; Background of PageNet; Offer made by Metrocall.
- PageNet Canada Strong, Apart From Merger. Careless, James // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p19
Deals with the decision of PageNet Canada to retain its status quo after the merger between its parent company, PageNet, and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reasons for maintaining PageNet Canada's status quo; Condition of Canada's paging industry; Status of PageNet Canada's paging penetration rate.
- Metrocall Vies For PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the bid of Metrocall Inc. to acquire PageNet despite the merger talks between PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Value of Metrocall's bid; Decision of the United States Federal Communications Commission on the Arch-PageNet deal; Financial problems of PageNet.
- 360 to resell Arch paging in Midwest. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p58
Announces that Arch Communications Group Incorporated paging services will be resold by Chicago based 360 Communications Company. Where the paging services would be offered; Number of paging subscribers to the company.
- Arch tries to build capital muscle, operate leaner. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Arch Communications Group company will reduce its work force by 10 percent in an effort to restructure its United States business units. Information on Arch's National Service Division; How the restructuring will be financed; Details on a commitment from Sandler Capital Management...
- Arch restructure plan follows industry trend. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Presents information the reorganization of Arch Communications Group company and other paging carriers. Reference to executive changes at PageNet company; Details on consolidation of PageNet's billing, customer support and accounting functions; Reason for the restructuring.
- Arch opens Ariz. services facility. // RCR;07/07/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p2
Reports that in August, 1997, Arch Communications Group Incorporated in New York, opened a National Services Division in Tempe, Arizona. Estimated number of persons who will be employed at the facility; Number of facilities Arch Communications operates in the United States.