- AMSC shines up eLink service before October launch. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p113
Reports on American Mobile Satellite Corp.'s plan to demonstrate its eLink two-way messaging service at the Personal Communications Showcase in New Orleans, Louisiana, in September 1999. Plan to support the planned commercial launch in October 1999 with an advertising campaign; Use of the Ardis...
- New MSAT to offer low-cost telephone. Klass, Philip J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/22/1995, Vol. 142 Issue 21, p50
Reports on the launching of American Mobile Satellite Corp.'s (AMSC) MSAT for a convenient telephone service for business and regional airline aircraft equipped with satcom avionics. Coverage of MSAT's six spot-beams; Availability of the MSAT avionics; Mexico's deployment of Solidaridad satellites.
- AMSC activates 5-pound OmniQuest MSS phone. Smithberg, Kristen // RCR;05/26/97, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p26
Reports on the introduction of American Mobile Satellite Corporation's OmniQuest Satellite Telephone. Aims of the OmniQuest Satellite telephone; Features of the phone; Comparison between the size of the OmniQuest phone and a laptop computer; Information on who manufactures the phone.
- ADC offers one more tool for broadband. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;2/12/96, Vol. 230 Issue 7, p9
Reports that ADC Telecommunications Inc. will add wireless cable television to its broadband transmission strategy. Targeting of new competitors looking to offer video delivery quickly; Signing of a definitive agreement to acquire ITS Corp.; Attempts to position the company as a one-stop shop...
- Video views and revenues. Lannon, Larry // Telephony;05/19/97, Vol. 232 Issue 20, p98
Looks at ADC Telecommunications' strategy of focusing on video-data transmission. Capital investment in this vision; Wireless as another strategic technology for the company; Other key technologies of the company.
- ADC opens Minn. manufacture plant. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p25
Reports on the opening of a manufacturing facility in Shakopee, Minneapolis, by ADC Telecommunications Incorporated. Cost of the facility; Size of the facility; What is housed in the facility.
- Untitled. // Telephony;7/5/93, Vol. 225 Issue 1, p27
Introduces the Plenum FiberGuide fiber management system from ADC Telecommunications Inc. Functions; Reference contact information.
- ADC group offers broadband solutions. Bernier, Paula // Telephony;2/7/94, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p12
Reports on ADC Telecommunications' creation of the Multimedia Systems Configuration Group to offer customers end-to-end broadband solutions. Basis for the group's development of custom systems; Group's role as integrator; Group as part of the company's broadband connectivity division; Location...
- OSI helps ADC beef up HFC management. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;8/28/95, Vol. 229 Issue 9, p9
Reports on ADC Telecommunications. NetExpert group of network management software from Objective Systems Integrators (OSI); LoopMaster; VisualAgent; TrafficMaster; Bellcore's BroadNet suite of network management platforms.