Point, Click And Sell, Sell, Sell
- Informance Performance. Harter, Betsy // Wireless Review;03/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p45
Focuses on the Internet and data services offered by Southern LINC. Information on the mobile nature of the customers of Southern LINC; Details on the wireless Internet portal service from Southern LINC; Applications of the services in work settings.
- Southern LINC offers Internet services. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p28
Focuses on Southern LINC's plan to launch a suite of wireless data and Internet services, called Informance Solutions, in October 1999. Key features of the service; Company's partnership with eDispatch.com Wireless Data Inc. to deliver the service.
- Southern Linc offers new data services package. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p23
Introduces Southern Linc's Informance Solutions, which includes a wireless Internet dispatching service, vehicle location service and public-safety/law-enforcement application.
- BBB Unit Rules On iDEN Ads. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p36
Deals with the claim filed by Southern LINC with the Better Business Bureau's National Advertising Division (NAD) in March 2002 over alleged false and misleading advertisement of Nextel Communications Inc. with its service using the iDEN technology. Decision of NAD to the case; Action taken by...
- Triton, SouthernLinc aim to keep customers close with branding efforts. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the launch of the brand repositioning efforts of Triton PCS Incorporated's SunCom Wireless and SouthernLinc Wireless in 2005. Adjustment made to the rate plans of SunCom in support of its tagline; Role of celebrity Harry Connick Jr. in the advertising campaign of SunCom; Overview of...
- SouthernLINC Wireless CEO Sees Long Life for iDEN. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;4/1/2009 Supplement, p20
The article evaluates the iDEN wireless handsets from SouthernLINC Wireless.
- Southern LINC sells 54 towers to SBA. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p66
Reports sale of the communication towers of Southern LINC to SBM Communications Corp. in the United States.
- Southern LINC to use UP.Link server. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p5
Reports that Southern LINC, a unit of Southern Co., has licensed Phone.com's UP.Link Server. Planned use of the server to offer wireless data and Internet Services.
- Southern Linc solves data riddle. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;10/04/99, Vol. 237 Issue 14, p98
Presents information on Informance, a suite of service launched by Southern Linc company to address the needs for vertical wireless data applications. Features of the tool; How the tool works; Companies that will benefit from the product. INSET: Briefly.