724 Solutions Grabs IPO Limelight
- 724 solutions makes blockbuster IPO debut. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the results of the initial public offering of 724 Solutions Inc. Amount of funds raised by the company; Stock market factors attributed to the offering's success.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p20
Evaluates the Web site of 724 Solutions Inc. What the company does; Usefulness of the Web site; How site elements are arranged.
- 724 Solutions expects positive 2Q, cautious on rest of year. // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p58
Reports that 724 Solutions Inc. is expecting a positive financial results for the second quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Factor that led to the decision to be cautious for the rest of the year; Revenues and losses that the company expects.
- 724 results beat slowdown. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p18
Deals with the corporate earnings of 724 Solutions Inc. for the first quarter of 2001. Revenue of the company; Details on the company's performance.
- Slow Wireless Adoption Hits Bellwether Vendor. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;1/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the effect of the delay of wireless account access on 724 Solutions Inc. in Toronto, Ontario. Retrenchment of employees; Cancellation of the rollout plans of Bank of America Corp. with 724 Solutions; Expansion plans of 724; Decrease in the interest on wireless services.
- Sonera SmartTrust to resell 724 Solutions service. // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p14
Reports on the announcement of the mobile-commerce service developer Somera SmartTrust to resell 724 Alerts service of 724 Solutions Inc. in Toronto, Ontario.
- 724 Solutions. Uhland, Vicky // Interactive Week;3/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p37
Provides information on an Internet platform developed by 724 Solutions that allows bank customers to access bill paying, brokerage, electronic commerce systems and retail banking via cellular telephone and other wireless devices. Features of the Tantau protocol; Plans of offering the product...
- ON THE MOVE. // Wireless Week;1/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p34
Presents updates on the selection and appointment of executives in the wireless communications industry as of January 15, 2003. Jerri DeVard at Verizon; Tim Stone at Provizio; Elda Rudd at 724 Solutions.
- 724 Solutions extends reach to carriers. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/29/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p31
Reports the plan of wireless application service provider 724 Solutions to focus on areas for carrier and financial services market in the United States. Announcement of platforms for carrier services; Inability of carriers to take existing short message service; Development of a...