States' Numbering Support Grows In Congress
- Congressional visit. // American Libraries;Apr97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p19
Presents a photograph of United States Representative Rodney P. Frelinghuysen of New Jersey reading to students at the Southern Boulevard School in Chatham, New Jersey in February 1997.
- New Congress Could Tackle Gift Card Fees. Lowe, Frederick // Cards & Payments;Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the bills passed by the U.S. House and Senate which prohibits fees and expiration dates on gift cards in the U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer and Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen submitted separate bills that address the issue of gift card fees. The bills include Gift...
- Frelinghuysen Tapped to Head D.C. Appropriations Panel. Vadum, Mathew // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p5
Reports that U.S. House appropriations Committee Chairman Bill Young has recommended Rodney Frelinghuysen for the chairmanship of the District of Columbia appropriations panel as of January 2003. Ability of Frelinghuysen to handle the post; Person whom Frelinghuysen might succeed; Other...
- Rep. Frelinghuysen goes back to class. // New Jersey Jewish News;2/11/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the visit of U.S. Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen as a guest teacher at Solomon Schechter Day School of Essex and Union in New Jersey in response to a request from fourth-grader Aylon Berger.
- The resorts are closed, but shul is 'open'. GINSBERG, JOHANNA // New Jersey Jewish News;12/19/2013, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p10
The article mentions the anniversary of the Mount Freedom Jewish Center, which has completed 90 years of service on December 7, 2013 and celebrated it by keeping a gala evening featuring Rabbi Avi Weiss, Randolph, New Jersey Mayor Tom MacArthur, and U.S. Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen.
- Rep. Frelinghuysen delivers earmarks for ex-aide's firm. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;4/29/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p14
The article reports on the request of Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen of New Jersey for at least 12 earmarks for companies and entities represented by Winning Stategies.
- Browner under fire. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p3
Reports that US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator Carol Browner will attend the hearing of New Jersey Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen concerning issues on contaminated properties.
- Greater MW Journal. // New Jersey Jewish News;10/ 2/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p11
The article announces a free series talk by congressional candidates Mark Dunec, Rodney Frelinghuysen, and Jeff Bell along with an announcement of 80th anniversary of the Jewish war survivors and Rabbi Steven L. Mills's installation as new religious leader of Temple Beth Am, Parsippany, New Jersey.
- Dist. 11 candidates trade barbs over health care. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;10/28/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p11
The article focuses on a radio debate between several U.S. Representatives for New Jersey's 11th congressional district including Rodney Frelinghuysen, Douglas Herbert and James Gawron over health care that was broadcasted from the Cedar Knolls studio of radio station WMTR-AM on October 17, 2010.