System Integration: Migraine For Wireless Billing
- Digital Subs Likely To Use Wireless More. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p14
Deals with the report `Digital Wireless Customer Profile,' by Cahners In-Stat Group which focuses on market penetration of digital services providers. Occupations and industry groups that are prospects for digital service; Advanced features that digital wireless users are interested in; Primary...
- Cahners study predictsdigital camera growth. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;09/01/99, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p32
Forecasts growth in the digital still camera market as reported by Cahners In-Stat Group. Estimated number of cameras by 2003' Increase in market share of the sub-500 dollar market.
- Research backed by expert. // Finweek;11/25/2010 LexisNexis Supplement, p3
The article reports that the research text publications of company LexisNexis are being made by its expert network of respected authors, leading academics, and practitioners who are ensuring accuracy to the products and services of the company.
- Drowning in information. // Finweek;11/25/2010 LexisNexis Supplement, p3
The article reports that the South African professional workers of LexisNexis are spending more than nine hours per day which is a sign of work dedication.
- Minimising and avoiding risks for clients. // Finweek;11/25/2010 LexisNexis Supplement, p4
The article reports that the Risk Management Division of company LexisNexis is responsible for minimising and avoiding any risk to its clients about providing access to information related to people, property, companies, and close corporations.
- Global solutions for global risks. // Finweek;11/25/2010 LexisNexis Supplement, p5
The article reports that the Risk Management division of company LexisNexis has solutions that can help companies avoid reputational risks or damages that are linked to South African and international information sources.
- DSL deployment lags? // Inter@ctive Week;05/17/99, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p33
Cites a study conducted by Cahners In-Stat Group on the projected increase of Digital Subscriber Line users in the United States in the year 2000.
- Internet-connected households increase to 60%. // Lightwave;Jul2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p166
Provides information on the report `Residential ISP Buying Behavior and Internet Usage Trends: A Survey of U.S. Consumers,' by Cahners In-Stat Group. Percentage of consumers are planning to buy computers and Internet access; Other findings of the report.
- Give 'em a SWOT. Schupak, Hedda T. // JCK;Feb2001, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p248
Comments on the use of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis as basis for business planning in the United States. Effective way in doing a SWOT analysis; Details on the SWOT analysis of Jeweler's Circular-Keystone; Classification of SWOT as internal and external control.