Bidders Shell Out For Paging
- Arch to expand data options. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/06/99, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p44
Reports on United States-based paging company Arch Communications' deal with content provider Datalink.net to offer information services for its subscribers. Features of the services.
- Paging merger fails to make connection so far. // High Yield Report;01/04/99, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
Reports on a merger dispute between paging companies MobileMedia Corp. and Arch Communications. MobileMedia bond holder New Generation Advisers Inc.'s opposition to Arch Communications' bid to acquire MobileMedia; Details of the merger transaction; Decline in the value of MobileMedia bonds; New...
- RCR's top 20 paging carriers. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p18
Lists the top 20 paging carriers in the United States as ranked by `RCR' periodical based on total number of paging subscribers. Factors affecting the ranking; Includes Paging Network Inc.; Arch Communications Group Inc.; Metrocall Inc.
- PageNet Canada Strong, Apart From Merger. Careless, James // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p19
Deals with the decision of PageNet Canada to retain its status quo after the merger between its parent company, PageNet, and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reasons for maintaining PageNet Canada's status quo; Condition of Canada's paging industry; Status of PageNet Canada's paging penetration rate.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p14
Provides updates on paging and messaging services as of November 22, 1999. Formation of a strategic alliance between Arch Communications Group Inc. and Juno Online Services Inc. to market paging and integrated messaging services; Partnership of wireless Internet content provider Intelligent...
- FCC approves Arch-PageNet license transfer. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p29
Reports on the United States Federal Communications Commission's approval of Arch Communications Group Inc. and Paging Network Inc.'s plan to transfer paging licenses from each company to the new combined company they will form upon completion of their merger.
- FTC urges FCC to adopt stringent application-mill disclosure. Wayne, Debra // RCR;04/28/97, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on the suggestions made by the Federal Trade Commission to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), regarding the ways to protect potential investors from fraud promulgated by application mills and telemarketers pushing shares in paging licenses. Benefits to persons considering...
- 360 to resell Arch paging in Midwest. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p58
Announces that Arch Communications Group Incorporated paging services will be resold by Chicago based 360 Communications Company. Where the paging services would be offered; Number of paging subscribers to the company.
- Arch tries to build capital muscle, operate leaner. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Arch Communications Group company will reduce its work force by 10 percent in an effort to restructure its United States business units. Information on Arch's National Service Division; How the restructuring will be financed; Details on a commitment from Sandler Capital Management...