- WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE. Castle, Ken // Ski;2005 Mountain Home Supplement, p30
The article looks at the real estate developments across ski areas in the U.S. in 2005.
- Ski areas reach out. Goldberg, Bruce // Colorado Business Magazine;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p42
Part I. Focuses on the trends in the ski business in Colorado. Belief behind the development of ski resorts before the 1970s; Comprehensive real estate development included in the second phase of the ski industry; Trend towards ownership of multiple mountains by publicly held concerns; Drive...
- Winter Park, Colo. Castle, Ken // Ski;Feb2007, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p56
The article discusses the developing local ski area at Winter Park, Colorado, and details plans for restaurant and retail spaces, as well as housing development for single families.
- Big Tupper to remain same when ACR goes through. Collier, Jessica // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/27/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 125, p14
The article reports on the plan of Adirondack Club and Resort's developer to keep skiing at the Big Tupper Ski Area.
- Easy Riders. // Conde Nast Traveler;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p50
The article features several ski housing developments in the United States. The Club at Spanish Peaks in Big Sky, Montana features three to four-bedroom luxury cabins with a market price that starts at $2.2 million. The Spruce Peak at Stowe in Vermont features fractional and whole-ownership...
- Summit County hometowns. Titus, Stephen // ColoradoBiz;Mar2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p28
Discusses several residential developments in the skiing town of Summit County, Colorado, in 2004. Construction of high-end communities geared towards second-home owners and more affluent retired locals; Key features of town planning and development initiatives for Summit County; Response to...
- Commercial developers. Kauffman // Westchester County Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 38 Issue 43, p14
Ranks the largest commercial real estate developers in Westchester County, New York, based on square footage of largest projects. Percentage of construction; Services provided; Key executives.
- Capital works. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/13/97, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p23
Presents four business ventures in Alberta. Plans by Shell Canada Ltd. for construction at its Scotford refinery near Edmonton; Purchase of Pembina Corp. by Talisman Energy Inc.; Purchase of buildings in downtown Calgary by the Barclay Center Consortium; Construction of a second...
- Plan for four-star hotel in works at South Coast Metro. Reiff, Rick // Orange County Business Journal;07/12/99, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p3
Reports on developments related to business enterprises and real estate development in Orange County, California as of July 12, 1999. Includes development of a hotel and restaurant in South Coast Metro Center by McCarthy, Cook & Co. and Blackstone Real Estate Advisors; Role of Bob Williams in...