The Mini Mogul
- It's love for sale as Besson pitches studios. Kit, Borys // Hollywood Reporter;6/23/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 11, p1
The article provides information on some of the upcoming and past movies of French genre filmmaker Luc Besson which includes "La Femme Nikita,", "The Professional," and "The Fifth Element,".
- 'Arthur' tix pass 5 mil; sequels set. James, Alison // Daily Variety;1/9/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the success of the movie "Arthur and the Invisibles," directed by Luc Besson. The movie has earned $85 million and crossed the 5 million- ticket mark in France. The article mentions that Besson plans to direct two sequels for the movie including "Arthur and the Vengeance...
- Man of Action. // Variety;7/22/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 16, p42
No abstract available.
- READY FOR ACTION. Keslassy, Elsa; Hopewell, John; Jaafar, Ali // Variety;3/16/2009, Vol. 414 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on French motion picture producer and director Luc Besson. Besson's production company EuropaCorp, produces and distributes motion pictures made in the English language, a rarity in France and most other European countries. Besson's latest release, "Taken," with Liam Neeson,...
- Besson's EuropaCorp to bite on 'Plum' James, Alison // Daily Variety;12/4/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the production of the film "Flora Plum" by Luc Besson of EuropaCorp in Paris, France. List of cast and crew involve in the film; Overview of the storyline; Target date for the completion of the project.
- Chapter 6: La Femme Nikita: Violent Woman or Amenable Spectacle? Sutton, Paul // Film Studies: Women in Contemporary World Cinema;2002, p91
The article reviews the film "La Femme Nikita," directed by Luc Besson and starring Anne Parillaud and Jeanne Moreau.
- LA FEMME NIKITA (Film). Rafferty, Terrence // New Yorker;6/10/91, Vol. 67 Issue 16, p26
Reviews the film "La Femme Nikita," directed by Luc Besson and starring Anne Parillaud and Jean-Hugues Anglade.
- La Femme Nikita (Film). Pitman, Randy // Library Journal;9/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 14, p247
Reviews the home video release of the motion picture "La Femme Nikita," directed by Luc Besson and starring Anne Parillaud.
- Contradictions. Kauffmann, Stanley // New Republic;5/6/91, Vol. 204 Issue 18, p26
Reviews the films "La Femme Nikita," directed by Luc Besson and "Drowning by Numbers," directed by Peter Greenaway.