Risk and Reward
- BUSINESS TODAY-CRAMA CEO WATCH. // Business Today;2/8/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p27
The article offers information concerning the top chief executive officers (CEOs) in India and in the world in December 2008. It features the Ramalinga Raju from Satyam, who dominated the lists as the top CEO in India. The article also lists the top ten CEOs in India that includes Ramalinga...
- The Elder Statesman. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;6/1/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p152
The article profiles Kundapur Vaman Kamath, chief executive officer of ICICI Bank Ltd., the second largest bank in India. Kamath has generally been credited with expanding ICICI's businesses to evolve it into a technology-enabled financial organisation catering to the financial needs of...
- Man on the Move. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;9/9/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p198
The article profiles Kundapur Vaman Kamath, the managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of ICICI Bank in India. A mechanical engineer, Kamath worked his way up to his position since joining the Bank in 1971. He was also able to handle projects at several Asian countries in...
- The Man Infosys Is Banking On. KARMALI, NAAZNEEN // Forbes Asia;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p26
An interview with Kundapur Vaman Kamath, chairman at Infosys Technologies, is presented. When asked about his experience on the board of Infosys, he replied that it helped him in understanding the company's business strategy more thoroughly. He stated that the company's chief executive officer...
- AT THE HELM. // India Business Journal;Jun2015, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p56
The article presents a profile of Indian veteran banker Kundapur Vaman Kamath who was appointed chief of New Development Bank of BRICS countries.
- India's New Brand Ambassador. ADHIKARI, ANAND // Business Today;6/7/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p115
The article announces that Kundapur Vaman Kamath has been appointed as president of the proposed bank BRICS bank, which will be operated by countries of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) group.
- BRICS Bank appoints Kamath. // African Business;Jun2015, Vol. 49 Issue 420, p4
The article announces that Kundapur Vaman Kamath was appointed as the President of the New Development Bank (NDB).
- Top-Deck Shuffle. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;11/18/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p59
The article reports on the management progress of ICICI Bank in India. Accordingly, Kundapur Vaman Kamath, chief executive officer of ICICI, is just 18 months away from retirement and he is been preparing a fine bunch of young talent to take over the reins. Kamath's top management is now Chanda...
- BRICS bank on Indian. // Eastern Eye;5/15/2015, Issue 1302, p14
The article announces the appointment of Kundapur Vaman Kamath as the first development bank head for Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) countries.