Businessman of the Year
- Infosys Names K.V. Kamath Chairman, Replacing Murthy. Daigle, Katy // India -- West;5/6/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p12B
The article announces appointments of several executives from Infosys Technologies Ltd. including K. V. Kamath as chairman, S. Gopalakrishnan as executive co-chairman, and S. D. Shibulal as chief executive officer.
- www.twitter.com/bt_india. // Business Today;8/2/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p6
The article presents several comments to the journal on social networking site, Twitter on topics including comment about BRICS nation's banks by K. V. Kamath, New Development Bank, President, Greece financial crises and fall in global crude oil prices.
- Budget 2013: Moderate interest rates will lead to revival of growth, says K V Kamath, Chairman, Infosys. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/9/2013, p11
The article presents information on K.V. Kamath, Chairman of business consulting company Infosys Ltd., who says that the economic growth of India will get revived by moderate increase in the interest rates.
- Can IDFC's Rajiv Lall be the next KV Kamath? // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;4/26/2015, p2
The article observes that when Rajiv Lall, chairman of the Infrastucture Development Finance Co. (IDFC), talks about converting it into an Indian universal bank, it evokes the memory of K. V. Kamath, the former chief executive of ICICI Bank, who transformed it into a trendsetting bank in the 1990s.
- Brics Bank to finance Indian infra projects. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;5/17/2015, p4
The article reports that Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) Bank will finance the sustainable infrastructure projects in India following the appointment of K.V. Kamath as BRICS chairman.
- Kamath first head of Brics bank. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);5/12/2015, p9
The article announces that veteran banker K. V. Kamath is appointed as the first president of Brics bank in New Delhi, India.
- Brick by brick. // India Today;5/25/2015, p1
The article offers news briefs in India as of May 2015 including notice issue by Punjab and Haryana High Court regarding killing of a boy by monkey with a brick, dismissal of atraffic policemanin Delhi for hurling a brick at a woman and appointment of K.V. Kamath as president of the BRICS bank.
- Rates Have Peaked, But Hold the Bubbly. Joshi, Rishi // Business Today;8/12/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p22
The article presents the comments of HDFC Chairman Deepak Parekh and ICICI Bank chief executive officer (CEO) K. V. Kamath pertaining to the condition of interest rates in India in 2007. To Chairman Parekh, the interest rates in the country has already reached the peak, thus any further hikes...
- FOCUS On Record/Abolishing the cash reserve ratio. // Business Today;9/30/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p24
The article presents quotes from chairman Pratip Chaudhuri of the State Bank of India on the cash reserve ratio (CRR), chairman K. V. Kamath of ICICI Bank on India's monitary policy, and chairman Bhaskar Sen of the United Bank of India on excess liquidity.