Piece of Cake
- ASK E-MONEY. Daragahi, Borzou // Money;Apr2001, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p136
Suggests several web sites which provide stock dividend data. Hoover's for stocks which pay significant dividends; Morningstar.com which provides a five-year history of a company's splits and dividends; Net Earnings which has a dividend calendar; The Online Investor.
- Stay updated for free. Walker, Chris // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2008, Issue 103, p82
The article reviews several web sites that offer free information for stock market investors in Australia, including the web site of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) at www.asx.com.au, the web site of online broker Commsec at www.commsec.com.au, and the web site of Fat Prophets at...
- Underwriters Courting Retail for L.A. Schools, N.Y.C. GOs. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p37
Reports that U.S. retail investors are being targeted by underwriters of the two mammoth deals as of February 18, 2003. Deal of Los Angeles Unified School District general obligation (GO) offering; Rating given to the school district's GO; Details of New York City GO deal; Plan of New York City...
- Retail Investors Share Blame for Losses, Say Pros. Lystra, Tony // On Wall Street;Jan2003, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p34
Reports that retail investors in the U.S. deserve their share of the blame for the stock crisis that eventually deteriorated into a rash of corporate scandals on Wall Street financial district in New York. Comments from Bill Mann of the 'Motley Fool' journal, about the issue.
- Team up in a trust. // Money (Australia Edition);May2010, Issue 123, p54
The article advises investors, who want to build wealth with family and friends in Australia, on how to establish and run a trust.
- `Prudent investor' in the spotlight. Armour, John S. // CPA Journal;Jan1996, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p71
Presents guidelines for persons acting as the fiduciary of an estate or advising fiduciaries concerning legislative changes in some states within the United State. Effects of revision in rules. INSET: The new Prudent Investor Standards: Highlights for fiduciaries..
- First trillionaire looms on horizon. Rifkin, Jane M. // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Summer95, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on Asian billionaires who are estimated to become trillionaires within their lifetimes. Brothers Richard and Victor Li's Hong Kong-based businesses; Net worth of Brunei's Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah; Wal-Mart Discount retail chain's Walton family as the world's second-richest family;...
- What angels want. Seglin, Jerry L. // Inc.;1998 State of Small Business, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p43
No abstract available.
- DATA POINTS. // National Real Estate Investor;May2003, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p2
Presents charts and graphs depicting real estate investors in the U.S. Decrease in rate of office market; Estimation of the equity market capital of the publicly traded investors; Percentage of the growth of hotel franchise fees.