The BMW of Forklifts
- Crown option reduces bending in forklifting. // Frozen Food Age;Jul96, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p46
Reports on Crown Equipment Corp.'s addition of an option to its PE 3540 and PC 3540 model pallet trucks designed to help reduce deep bending for operators. Skid elevation; Truck length increase.
- A forklift made to last. // Resource Recycling;Aug2013, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p60
The article offers brief information on the C-5 series forklift from Crown Equipment Corp.
- Crown's first IC lift truck. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Feb2011, p50
A preview of the Crown C-5 Series internal combustion (IC) forklift trucks to be released on April 4, 2011 by Crown Equipment Corp. is presented.
- Crown Unveils Its First Internal Combustion Forklift. // Food Logistics;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 119, p10
The article evaluates the Crown C-5 Series, an internal combustion (IC) forklift by Crown Equipment Corp.
- Coca-Cola Bottler Fills Up. // Industrial Lift & Hoist;Sep2011, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p38
The article describes the Crown Fc 4500 Series of fuel cell-powered forklifts which were installed by Crown Equipment Corp. at Coca-Cola Bottling Co.'s production center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Crown Equipment Takes On "Technovation". // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2007, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates the Crown RC 5500 Series of lift trucks from Crown Equipment Corp.
- Literature describes Crown RC 3000 Series. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p42
Introduces the catalog of the RC 3000 Series stand-up counterbalanced riders from Crown Equipment Corp. Features of the fork lift trucks.
- Reach truck for cold environments. // Material Handling Management;Aug2010, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p41
The article evaluates the SR 5000 Series moving-mast reach trucks from Crown Equipment Corp.
- Crown Equipment collaborates with university to open forklift training center. // Modern Materials Handling;May2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p3
The article announces that the University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH) opened the Crown's Technology and Training Center on April 1, 2013 that offers an entry-level, six week Forklift Service Technical Training Course featuring forklifts and service equipment from Crown Equipment.