- Zetsche: Chrysler is on track. // Automotive News;5/30/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6150, p1
The article informs that the Chrysler Corp. can match its 2004 performance this year despite tough conditions in the auto industry. Chrysler had an operating profit of about $1.80 billion last year. CEO Dieter Zetsche told that Charysler's top priority is profitability, but the company also...
- Import brands boost share in April. Teahen Jr., John K. // Automotive News;5/8/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6201, p55
This article reports that import brands of automobiles grabbed ever-larger shares of the U.S. car and light-truck market in April 2006. Sales of import-badged models rose 2.9 percent. Sales of domestic brands as General Motors (GM) Corp., Ford Motor Co. and the Chrysler Corp. declined 8.8...
- Chrysler grows fast in Spain and France. de Oliveira, Paulo Soares; Hamprecht, Harald // Automotive News Europe;10/3/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p19
Focuses on the growth of automobile manufacturer Chrysler in Spain and France in 2005. Projected increase in sales in the European countries; Target number of automobiles to be sold by the firm by 2010; Total number of Chrysler dealers in Europe.
- Chrysler posts first quarterly profit since 2000. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;4/29/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5981, p6
Reports on the increasing corporate profits for the first quarter of Chrysler in the U.S. Amount budgeted for restructuring; Growth of earnings per share; Improvement of automobile sales.
- FASTEST-GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES. Strickland, Patti // San Diego Business Journal;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, Special section p11
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the fastest-growing private companies based on percentage of verified revenue growth from 2001 to 2003 in San Diego, California.
- Top 100 Private Companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2003-2004 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p116
Presents a chart on private companies ranked by latest-year revenue in Louisiana.
- Euro drive. Gelsi, Steve // Brandweek;9/9/96, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p28
Reports on Chrysler Corp.'s venture into the European vehicle market. Introduction of minivans and sport utility vehicles; Projected increase in sales of minivans and sport utility vehicles in Europe; Launching of print advertisements cashing in on American imagery.
- Chrysler starts recruiting dealers in Japan. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;5/2/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5549, p20
Reports on Chrysler Corp.'s plan to set up an independent dealer network alongside its sales channels in Japan. Company's aim to boost production volume in Japan; Comments from Chrysler's Tokyo Office director Jerry Hsu; Company's sales forecast for Japan in 1994. INSET: Japan gets Neon early...
- Chrysler, Mexico in talks for new vehicle plant. Werner, Johannnes // Automotive News;7/12/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5508, p14
Reports on the plans of Chrysler Corp. to construct an assembly plant in northern Mexico. Existing facility for manufacture of engines; Proposed plant for assembly of pick-up trucks; Environmental constraints.