- Japan : Philippine Team Takes Championship in Trend Micro 2014 Codinsanity Asia Pacific Programming Contest. // TendersInfo News;8/21/2014, p1
The article announces that Team Liadri from the Philippines has win the 2014 Codinsanity Asia Pacific Programming Contest of the cloud security firm Trend Micro Inc. and presents the views of Eva Chen, co-founder of Trend Micro, on the same.
- Best Buy Mobile depts. on the move. // Retailing Today;8/11/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the decision by Best Buy to move into the smartphones market by expanding its in-store mobile phone departments in the U.S. Since 2007, the company has already started opening its mobile phone stores until it reaches 599 as of the spring of 2008. Because of the...
- Best Buy Reclaims Best National Retailer Title. WOLF, ALAN // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/13/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p20
The article features Best Buy, a four time winner of the Excellence in Retailing Awards in the U.S. It has positioned itself as a global force in consumer electronics. Its international expansion comes amid market saturation and slowing demand. According to executive Mike Vitelli, growth...
- Klipsch Balances Specialists Needs, While Changing Distribution Model. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Klipsch Inc. has adopted multiple strategies to maintain strong relations with its core audio/video specialty-dealer base as it enters Best Buy Co. Inc. stores for the first time. By the end of May 2003, Best Buy rolled out Klipsch's Synergy series of enclosed home speakers in all of its stores...
- Happy Warrior. HUANG, JOTCE // Forbes Asia;Mar2013, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p29
A profile of businesswoman Eva Yi-Hwa Chen from Taiwan, chief executive officer (CEO) of the antivirus software firm Trend Micro Inc., is presented. Trend Micro is the number three antivirus software firm worldwide, and No. 1 in Asia. Chen did her master's degrees in business administration and...
- Diagnosis. // Marketing (00253650);6/29/2011, p20
The article offers then authors' advices on how Best Buy Co. Inc., the U.S. electricals retailer that embarked on a joint venture in Great Britain can win the hearts of British consumers.
- Best Buy Details Strategic Growth Plans. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/18/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the strategic growth strategy of Best Buy for 2011.
- Checkmating the Opposition. Haeberle, Matthew // Chain Store Age;Oct2001, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p56
Deals with the business growth opportunities of Best Buy Co. from its acquisition moves. Entry of the company in the Canadian market; Remodeling of its acquired Sam Goody stores from Musicland; Expansion of its brand.
- Intelliquis inks pact with Best Buy. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/20/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p11
Reports that Draper City, Utah-based Web software developer Intelliquis International Inc. has agreed to sell its products through retail firm Best Buy Co. Description of Intelliquis' TotalFax software product.