A Workplace 'Perk.'
- PEOPLE. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p22
The article presents ideas submitted by food service directors at the 2010 MenuDirections conference and announces that Damian Monticello, corporate foodservice liason for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida in Jacksonville, won the third annual Steal This Idea contest. To give the illusion of...
- BCBS of Florida Offers Healthy at a Discount. // FoodService Director;12/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the wellness program of Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida. According to Damian Monticello, wellness efforts at BCBS started in 2006. Monticello added that they developed criteria for items that would receive a discount at the register. He also mentioned that healthy...
- Marketing Master. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the role of Damian Monticello, foodservice liaison officer at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, in the sales performance and profitability of the foodservice operations at the insurance company. Strategies adopted by Monticello to improve the management of foodservice at the...
- BC/BS plans losing money for first time in 7 years, wise reports. // Insurance Advocate;10/12/96, Vol. 107 Issue 40, p2
Reports on Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies losses in 1995 in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Marketing strategies to cover up losses in the companies' earnings; List of companies with losses in earnings; Blue Cross/Blue Shield Companies with underwriting losses.
- Forecasting health insurance gross margins over an uncertain horizon. Kilgore, Jennifer // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Winter94/95, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p3
Forecasts the gross margin of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida over the period of January 1994 through December 1996. Drivers of health care costs; Inpatient facilities; Outpatient facilities; Medical technology; Uncompensated/undercompensated care; Provider educational costs; Malpractice...
- (WHAT'S AHEAD) Florida Foundation Looks for New Head of Grants programs. // Community Health Funding Week;4/15/2011, p23
The article reports that the organization Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc. is planning to recruit a new director for its foundation grants program.
- Access Health will provide... // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/21/96, Vol. 100 Issue 43, p40
Reports that Access Health in Rancho Cordova, conceded to provide its Personal Health Advisor (PHA) service to one million members of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida. Background information on Personal Health Advisor program; Terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Health insurance available on InsWeb. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/14/98, Vol. 102 Issue 37, p9
Reports that Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida is offering individual health insurance to consumers on InsWeb, the online insurance marketplace. Number of consumers who buy health coverage annually; InsWeb's allowance of consumers to compare prices and select coverage from leading insurance...
- New Fla. BCBS illustrates clinic-model potential. // Drug Store News;3/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the move of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc. to provide an customer-service center consultant on its newly opened walk-in retail location at WestShore Plaza shopping mall in Tampa, Florida.