Grounds for Success
- Coming Together. // FoodService Director;1/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses how the foodservice department at Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York, recovered after the hospital emerged from bankruptcy. According to Jackie DeCecco, director of nutritional services, the hospital went into bankruptcy in 2001, causing low employee morale in the...
- Reader's tip. Bryant, Charlotte Pierc // Country Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p19
Recommends saving leftover coffee and tea and freezing it in ice cube trays to chill iced coffee and tea.
- TEA AND COFFEE: 10 DIFFERENCES. DEMETRAKAKES, PAN // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Nov2012, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p4
The article presents the differences between tea and coffee.
- Love your afternoon pick-me-up? Beckcom, Blake // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/7/2010, Issue 1150, p43
The article discusses the side effects of drinking coffee and tea.
- Switching to Tea Mode. Facenda, Vanessa L. // Tea & Coffee Trade Journal;May2014, Vol. 186 Issue 5, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on tea and coffee.
- Some like'em iced, some like 'em hot: Specialty coffees/teas. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p130
Focuses on the growth in the popularity of specialty coffees and teas. Comments from operators who offer flavored coffee and tea in their operations; Details on the popularity of these specialty coffees and teas.
- RTD Tea & Coffee in the US. // Beverage World;3/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p30
Presents graphs that show the packaging, consumption, distribution and markets for ready-to-drink tea and coffee in the U.S.
- Tea Potential Growing in Coffee-Drinking Markets. // Tea & Coffee Trade Journal;Nov2014, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p18
A map is presented that shows the fastest-growing hot drinks worldwide in 2013 including coffee and tea.
- Reality Check. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p14
The article presents a discussion between food service operators during the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators' annual conference held in Sarasota, Florida about various issues in food service. Cathy Babbs of Sarah LGH Medical Center talks about recycling practices being...