'Brand' New Growth
- Making Onsite Dining an Institutional Value. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the myMicrosoft project launched by Microsoft Corp., which is an in-house initiative that is designed to make the firm a better and satisfying place to work and involves a business dining programs that is intended to offer high-quality and customer-friendly service.
- BaxterSmith wins M&S London head office contract. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/5/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4276, p11
Highlights the catering contract secured by BaxterSmith for Marks & Spencer's (M&S) London, England head office. Competition beaten by BaxterSmith for the contract; Terms and value of the contract; Benefits of contracting out the catering to M&S.
- Foodservice tech, best practices highlighted in Texas. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/12/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p36
The article offers information on the 13th Annual International Foodservice Technology Exposition (FS/TEC 2008) held in Grapevine, Texas. The event highlights educational presentations and 80-plus exhibitors of restaurant specialty information systems and services. FS/TEC was produced and...
- B&I cafeteria prices show `gradual' rise vs. last year. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the increase in prices of B&I foodservice operations in the United States in 1997 as compared to that of 1992. Information on a study which was conducted; Factors which attributed to the price increase; Details on products which have experienced the most increases.
- 1.2 million small employers start. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that commencing July 1, 1997 foodservice companies in the United States will be required to begin Federal payroll tax payments by means of electronic deposit to disregard the coupon deposit system which is used by the companies. Impact of the change on small companies; Penalties for the...
- Seeking to extend incentive. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that the foodservice industry lobbyists are requesting the United States Congress to expand the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Reasons for requests; Impact of the proposal made by the industry on unskilled workers; Changes which would be made to the program if the...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.
- A delicious team. France, Cindy // Camping Magazine;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p23
Presents tips from camp directors on how to get the most out of their relations with their food staff and to keep those customers coming back for more. Show you care; Communicate with customers through your menu; Give managers and cooks budget guidelines.