A Feminine Touch
- Goldstein, Neff Help Launch Hospital Caf. // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that celebrity chefs Joyce Goldstein and Cary Neff have participated in the launch of French Market at Fairbanks dining venue at the new Prentice Women's Hospital at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois on October 20, 2007. Goldstein and Neff have contributed...
- Creative Solutions. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
The article describes the solution created by Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center nutrition services director Joyce Goldstein for the center's cafeteria in Thousand Oaks, California. It relates the results of an employee survey, which showed that they wanted a grill. In response, the...
- Introducing Flavors 450. // FoodService Director;2/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p50
This article focuses on Flavors 450, a culinary concept developed by chef Cary Neff that brings nutritious and flavorful food to the hospital setting. In collaboration with Morrison Management Specialists' executive chefs, Neff created a menu that features several rotating recipes that are under...
- 'Half' an approach to wellness. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that food service director at Magee Women's Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has created a new station, called Mezza Luna, to give customers more healthy choices. Mezza Luna offers grab-and-go combos of half-portions of items. Greg Brown, general manager for Sodexho at...
- Joyce Goldstein: Variety is the spice of her life. Moller, Christine; Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p73
Presents an interview with Joyce Goldstein, owner of the Square One restaurant. Education; Career history; Personal background; Life as a grandmother; Cooking tips.
- Fund-raiser honors Square One owner Joyce Goldstein. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/16/96, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p68
Reports on the staging of Joyce Fest, a tribute to chef-owner Joyce Goldstein. Dismantling of the Joyce Goldstein restaurant in San Francisco, California; Comments by several participants to the fund-raising event.
- Chef Cary Neff. Holness, Jacqueline // Atlanta Tribune;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p46
A recipe for Cary Neff's Barley Risotto with Wild Mushrooms, Roast Tenderloin of Beef and Red Wine Reduction is presented.
- Cary Neff: New Jersey native was born to run restaurants. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;10/06/97, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p79
Presents an interview with Cary Neff, the chef-owner of Cary's restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Avalon, New Jersey. Personal background; Career history; Reasons for opening another branch; Menu management; Reasons for staying in the restaurant business.
- Pampering Your Palate. Hawley, Nancy // Heart & Soul;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p78
Chef Cary Neff, who redefined spa cuisine, shows how treat one taste buds while maintaining one's health. He's been playing with food all his adult life, tantalizing diners with an abundance of flavors in high-standard establishments. Then came the challenge of a lifetime, developing menus that...