PEOPLE/STEAL THIS IDEA
- Landwell makes first ever equity promotion. Power, Helen // Lawyer;8/4/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based law firm Landwell's promotion of Shirley Brookes to equity partner. Reason for the move; Names of the company's other equity partners.
- PASSING GO. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/11/2016, p28
The article discusses the annual Hotelopoly showcase that was hosted by marketing consultant GP Associates which featured Shirley Brooke of GP, Richard French of travel company Ultimate Travel Co. and Jean-Pierre Soutric of hotel company Oetker Collection.
- B&I cafeteria prices show `gradual' rise vs. last year. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the increase in prices of B&I foodservice operations in the United States in 1997 as compared to that of 1992. Information on a study which was conducted; Factors which attributed to the price increase; Details on products which have experienced the most increases.
- 1.2 million small employers start. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that commencing July 1, 1997 foodservice companies in the United States will be required to begin Federal payroll tax payments by means of electronic deposit to disregard the coupon deposit system which is used by the companies. Impact of the change on small companies; Penalties for the...
- Seeking to extend incentive. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that the foodservice industry lobbyists are requesting the United States Congress to expand the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Reasons for requests; Impact of the proposal made by the industry on unskilled workers; Changes which would be made to the program if the...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.
- A delicious team. France, Cindy // Camping Magazine;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p23
Presents tips from camp directors on how to get the most out of their relations with their food staff and to keep those customers coming back for more. Show you care; Communicate with customers through your menu; Give managers and cooks budget guidelines.
- Avoid deja vu by learning from the past. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p32
Opinion. Cites common management-related mistakes committed by food service operations in the past. Failure to consistently execute the basic principles of management; Poorly executed growth; Marginal unit economics; Failure to provide value; Management complacency when the business is successful.