COMPASS GROUP GOES CAGE-FREE
- Compass Group Launches Produce Campaign. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p6
The article announces that Compass Group North America's parent group Bon Appï¿½tit Management Company in Charlotte, North Carolina launched a campaign called "It Takes You-Eat Local" to support local farmers. The event featured local produce and information about local farms, and cafï¿½s...
- Bon Appetit to Reduce 'Footprint'. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the decision of Bon Appetit Management Co. to announce a carbon footprint reduction policy as an initiative for buy local program to be implemented in 2008 in the U.S. The policy will allow customers at Bon Appetit-manage to see labels indicating which dishes are made from...
- THE ANATOMY OF A DEVELOPMENT KITCHEN. // Restaurant Magazine;Feb2013, Issue 222, p37
The article discusses the anatomy of a development kitchen which may contain fancy cooking equipment including a Pacojet Thermomix, high-sped blender, and combi-oven, fridge and blast freezer.
- COLANDERS. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p144
Discusses merchandising ideas for colanders. Creation of a series of kitchen basics displays with colanders; Decorative side of colanders; Colanders in cooking demonstrations.
- CUTTING BOARDS. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p150
Discusses merchandising ideas for cutting boards. Varieties of cutting boards; Seasonal foods and cutting boards; Promotion of heat-resistant pizza cutting boards.
- Sourcebook. // Bon Appetit;Dec2013, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p156
A list of the sources of kitchen supplies is presented including ABC Carpet & Home, American Two Shot and Blue Ribbon Downing Street Bar.
- Tool splurges & steals. Ranicki, Carla // Food & Wine;Jan2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p57
Features cooking equipment available as of January 2004. Steamers; Rotisseries; Food savers; Ovens; Grills.
- Bon Appetit looks to certify managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/96, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p16
Reports on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s efforts to certify its unit managers in safety and sanitation.
- Bon Appetit sets a new course. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the realignment of the executive management team at Bon Appetit Management Company. Award won by Debi Benedetti, the former vice president of the corporate foodservice division; Executive changes made; Comments from Benedetti.