Trunk Show at CES
- CES: Size Matters To Panasonic. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/13/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the launch of a 150-inch advanced high-definition plasma HDTV by Toshihiro Sakamoto, president of Panasonic AVC Networks Co. at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada. It mentions that Panasonic is an Olympic sponsor through 2016. He...
- Panasonic's Sakamoto Details HD Strategies. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses the strategy of Panasonic AVC Networks Co. for high-definition (HD) technologies according to company president Toshihiro Sakamoto. Speaking at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Sakamoto outlined Panasonic's strategies, which include the introduction of...
- Panasonic shows what digital TV can do. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;10/13/97, Vol. 10 Issue 35, p8
States that Panasonic AVC American Laboratories are giving television executives demonstrations on digital television, high definition television (HDTV). Information from Jukka Hamalainen, president of American Labs; Panasonic's involvement in the development of better quality television.
- Panasonic builds DTV center. // Broadcast Engineering;May99, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p24
Announces the expansion of Panasonic AVC American Laboratories Inc. (PAVCAL) and the openning of a European digital television laboratory in Langen, Germany. Benefit of the expansion; Comments from Jukka Hamaleinen, president of PAVCAL; Information on the television laboratory.
- Panasonic's Ohtsubo On Networks, Content, Blu-ray. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/25/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p25
This paper reports that Fumio Ohtsubo, president of Panasonic's AVC Networks Company has used the term ubiquitous to describe digital networks of the future and explained why his company is in a unique position to take advantage of the technological change. Ohtsubo thinks that the company...
- MEET THE LEADERS: INTERNATIONAL CES KEYNOTE SPEAKERS. // Multichannel News;11/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 45, special section p3
The article profiles keynote speakers at the 2008 International CES consumers electronics trade show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 7-10. Microsofy Corp. chairman Bill Gates gives a pre-show address. The keynote speakers are Panasonic AVC Co. Toshihiro Sakamoto, CEA president and...
- BUSINESS NOTES. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/12/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p42
Presents news items concerning the United States consumer electronics industry as of June 12, 2000. Nextel Communications shareholders' approval of a 2-for-1 stock split; Digital video format converter technologies demonstrated by Panasonic AVC American Laboratories.
- Ohtsubo Expounds On A Variety Of CE Issues. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
Interviews Fumio Ohtsubo, president of the Panasonic AVC Networks Company, regarding a renewed competition between consumer electronics (CE) and personal computer companies in digital entertainment and related issues. Discussion on how and why the Panasonic brand switched from being perceived...
- Panasonic Outlines 'LifeStream' At CES. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
Discusses the opening key note given by Fumio Ohtsubo, president of Panasonic AVC Networks Company, about consumer electronic (CE) devices, at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2004. Statement from Ohtsubo on the technology of connecting consumers...