Voom Gets Madden
- SPORTS. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;12/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p14
The article offers information on the changes and developments which will be taking place in sports television industry in 2013.
- SPORT. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p68
Live Premier League Football BT Sport 1, 7pm
- TODAY'S SPORT. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p56
TODAY'S SPORT Rugby Union: Exeter Chiefs v Toulon 1PM, SKY SPORTS 2 An afternoon of European Cup action kicks off with this clash between the Chiefs and the current champions. Jonny Wilkinson (right) captains Toulon, and will try to prove he is still at the top of his game.
- Live European Cup Rugby Union. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p77
Sky Sports 2, from 1pm
- NETS NECK-AND-NECK. KISSELL, RICK // Daily Variety;12/2/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 41, p6
The article provides information on the viewership ratings obtained by major cable networks for covering football tournament in the U.S. According to Nielsen, Fox has dominated CBS and NBC in adults ages 18-49 years old, while CBS has reigned in adults ages 25-54 years old. It cites that the...
- PEACOCK FLYING HIGH. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;9/10/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 47, p6
The article reviews the television program "Sunday Night Football," directed by Drew Esocoff.
- LIV Sports to bring UFC 189 action as Chad Mendes takes on Conor McGregor. // Indiantelevision.com;7/10/2015, p9
No abstract available.
- TV GUIDE. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;8/22/2012, p37
The article previews several racing television programs to be aired from August 22 to 29, 2012 including the "The F1 Show," at Sky Sports F1 on August 24, "GP3," on August 26, and "Inside Grand Pix," at MotorsTV on August 27.
- ESPN: We Welcome Competition. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;5/20/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 20, p16
The article reports on the competition in the sports marketplace between ESPN and Fox Sports 1 as its launches new studio shows, "SportsCenter."