'ZOEY' GETS BIG VIEWS
- Jamie Lynn 16, PREGNANT AND DUMPED. // NW;12/31/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 53, p8
The article reports on the pregnancy of 16-year-old Jamie Lyn Spears, the younger sister of singer Britney Spears. It says that the day after Jamie Lynn announced in public that she was pregnant, her boyfriend, Casey Aldrige, announced their separation on his MySpace Web page. Jamie Lynn...
- Jamie Lynn Spears. Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wren, Jennifer; Alexander, Bryan; Dodd, Johnny; Gallagher, Dede; Gold, Todd; Hamm, Liza; Hazlett, Courtney; Laudadio, Marisa; Paley, Rebecca; Perry, Simon; Swertlow, Frank; Truesdell, Jeff // People;1/24/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p24
Presents an interview with actor Jamie Lynn Spears, who appears in the television program "Zoey 101." Thoughts about her new television show; Comparison of her television show school and her real school; Comments on her sister, Britney Spears, and her new husband.
- ONE TO WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears. Couche, Bec // Dolly;Apr2005, Issue 414, p112
Features teenage actress Jamie Lynn Spears, sister of singer Britney Spears. Career background of Jamie Lynn; Reason for being selected as the star of the television show "Zoey 101."
- JAMIE LYNN SPEARS. Gostin, Nicki // Newsweek;1/24/2005, Vol. 145 Issue 4, p75
Presents an interview with Jamie Lynn Spears, the sister of Britney Spears. Consideration of her Nickelodeon sitcom "Zoey 101"; Several questions related to her school experiences.
- Pregnancy 101. // Know Your World Extra;3/28/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on the pregnancy of 16-year old Nickelodeon show "Zoey 101" star Jamie Lynn Spears. People have different reactions to the pregnancy of Spears. Nickelodeon will continue filming episodes for the show despite the condition of Spears. It is important for teenagers to understand...
- Five Cablers In Top 10 Dip in May. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p20
Reports that five of the top ten basic-cable networks in the United States suffered drops in primetime ratings in May 2000, according to Nielsen Media Research. Turner Network Television; `Big Three' broadcast networks; USA Network; TBS Superstation and Nickelodeon.
- Crown KOLD 13 and Kris Pickel the ratings victors. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p9
The article presents the rankings of local news programs in Tucson, Arizona. According to the ratings taken by Nielsen Media Research, News 13 topped the ratings over the big three local stations in the area. There were many variables that contributed to the winning rating of KOLD 13. The most...
- Pax TV households fall hard in latest Nielsen data. Freeman, Michael // MediaWeek;09/28/98, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p6
Provides information on the ratings performance of startup cable television network PAX TV by Nielsen Media Research. Average rating for the week of September 14-20, 1998; Range of market share.
- 50 people's choice top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/21/97, Vol. 127 Issue 17, p59
Presents a chart listing the top 50 people's choice cable shows in the United States, as ranked by Nielsen Media Research for the week April 7-13, 1997. Survey as encompassing 97 million television households; Includes the programs `Titanic: Anatomy of a Disaster,' `World Champ Wrestling,' and...