Brian to Ryan: 'Didn't Hear That'
- the music man. Fonseca, Nicholas // Entertainment Weekly;1/9/2004, Issue 745, p46
Features Ryan Seacrest, host of the U.S. television program "American Idol."
- Seacrest to host "Idol' summer spinoff series. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;6/2/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the selection of Ryan Seacrest to host the television show 'American Juniors' of Fox in Hollywood, California. Details on the duties of the former 'American Idol' host; Schedule for the airing of the show; List of nominees for the co-host of Seacrest.
- IN-N-OUT BABIES. // Daily Variety;1/4/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 2, p28
Photographs of several television (TV) personalities which include Ryan Seacrest, Ashanti, and Jennifer Lopez are presented.
- Ryan SEACREST. Heine, Paul // Billboard;8/11/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 27, p28
The article presents a profile of television personality Ryan Seacrest, who owns television production company Ryan Seacrest Media in addition to hosting the television show "American Idol" and a nationally syndicated radio show.
- RYAN SEACREST. Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;9/15/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 51, pA13
The article profiles television hosts Ryan Seacrest. He is the host of "American Idol" and "E! News" who displayed undeniable abilities. He also produces reality television shows including "Momma's Boys," "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and "Bromance." Moreover, Seacrest notes that reality...
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;9/25/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p14
Several photographs of television personalities at various special events in the U.S. are presented including television producers Tyra Banks and Harvey Weinstein and "Hardball" host Chris Matthews.
- Ryan. // People;May2003 Extra, Vol. 59 Issue 17, p26
Ryan Seacrest's self-admitted preoccupation with his looks began long before his "American Idol"atry. By 9, the son of Atlanta, Georgia attorney Gary and homemaker Connie pretended he was hosting record countdowns on radio shows. He did the morning announcements at Dunwoody High School and at...
- RYAN SEACREST'S IDOL FORECAST. Lansing, Kimberly // People;1/14/2008, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p42
The article presents an interview Ryan Seacrest, a television personality and host of the program "American Idol." In the piece Seacrest discusses new features of the program as it is set to resume broadcasting in early 2008. He mentions other cast members on the program Simon Cowell and Paul Abdul.
- Pop Quiz With Brian Dunkleman. Yu, Ting; Wren, Jennifer; Cotliar, Sharon; Geering, Deborah; Gold, Todd; Hamm, Liza; Hemphill, Sophia; Labossiere, Regine; Nolan, Cathy; Rosenzweig, Gregg; Wang, Cynthia // People;2/10/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p24
Interviews Brian Dunkleman, former cohost of the television program 'American Idol.' Reasons why Dunkleman left the show; His plans to pursue acting; Why he accepted the job; His thoughts on his relationship with Ryan Seacrest and other cast members.