Third adjournment for Coleman/Furnitureland case
- Coleman case adjourned. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p2
Informs that Harrogate, England magistrates have adjourned Stuart Coleman's court case until August 7, 2000.
- Coleman case continued. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p3
Reports that former Decoro agent Stuart Coleman will appear before Cardiff Magistrates later in April 2000, following the adjournment of his court case early in the month.
- FINALS WEEKEND. Robinson, Trevor // Bowls International;Feb2017, p14
The article announces that the 2017 British Isles championships will be held at the Newport Indoor Bowls Centre (IBC) in Wales on February 18, 2017 and February 19, 2017 and includes information men's junior team which include players like Aaron Coleman, Stuart Coleman and Adam McKeown.
- Coleman in court appearance. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p2
Reports on the scheduled court appearance of former Decoro agent Stuart Coleman to stand trial on two charges of false trade description and three under the Consumer Protection Act on February 1-2, 2001.
- Decoro/Coleman case begins. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p1
Reports on the court trial between upholstery manufacturer Decoro Co. and agent Stuart Coleman in Great Britain.
- DeCoro ordered to pay Â£666,000 to Coleman. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p1
Focuses on the lawsuit filed by Stuart Coleman against the company DeCoro. Details of the complaints filed by Coleman; Amount paid by the company for unpaid commission and compensation; Basis of the High Courts's decision.
- Coleman case ends. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p4
Reports on final ruling on the lawsuit against former Decoro agent Stuart Coleman in Great Britain. Overview on the firm's case on upholstery flammability problem; Charges of false trade description against Coleman; Arguments raised by Coleman to the Magistrates Court.
- Fierce Heart: The Story of Makaha and the Soul of Hawaiian Surfing. // Publishers Weekly;3/31/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 13, p44
The article reviews the book "Fierce Heart: The Story of Makaha and the Soul of Hawaiian Surfing," by Stuart Holmes Coleman.
- Fierce Heart: The Story of Makaha and the Soul of Hawaiian Surfing. Haggas, Carol // Booklist;4/15/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 16, p13
Reviews the book "The Story of Makaha and the Soul of Hawaiian Surfing: Fierce Heart" by Stuart Holmes Coleman