- Tanked! Quiroga, Nelson // Pacific Yachting;Mar2009, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p122
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's learning experience to be cautious in filling the tanks of a boat.
- The M10 Tank Destroyer and M4 Sherman: The Difference in Capabilities. Fowler, Scott K. // Cavalry & Armor Journal;Jun-Aug2010, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p43
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting the Patton Museum and reviewing the capabilities of the M10 tank destroyer and M4 Sherman tank.
- TANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. // Company Vehicle;Jun2006, p54
The article relates the author's experience in going to Tanks for Everything in New Zealand which has a fleet of military vehicles that can be driven by visitors. The fleet of military vehicles include a World War II army jeep, Ferret scout cars and centurion tank. He describes the features of...
- My Three Years as a Dead Man. Dean, William F. // Saturday Evening Post;1/23/1954, Vol. 226 Issue 30, p17
The article discusses the author's experience of being a U.S. Army general who was given up for dead in the first Red on-slaught in Korea. He shared about the incident happened when he was with the Korean interpreter who saw those tanks fired point-blank at their emplacements. He mentioned those...
- WAR STORIES. Webber, Howard // New Yorker;6/8/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p41
The article discusses the author's experience when he was at war. He recalls that of most of his sleeping during the war, he could only seize rest desperately and coldly, and he had no real rest. He remembers one morning when they lost two tanks out of their squad, with every member of their...
- DALE DOES DEUTSCHLAND. Irvin, Dale // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p96
A personal narrative is presented which discussed the author's trip to Germany.
- A Connecting Thread. Barney, Kerrie // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's love for the art of crocheting lace which she inherited from her great-grandmother.
- TEACHING CROCHET. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching her daughter how to crochet.
- SCHOOL CROCHET. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of crocheting at school.