AHR Expo Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Innovation Award Winners Announced. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/7/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the awards given to companies during the annual Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration (AHR) Exposition Innovation Awards at the Javits Convention Center in New York City including the Building Automation award to Tek-Air Systems Inc., Cooling award to Westinghouse,...
- Tek-Air receives environmental award. // Snips;Jan2011, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p38
The article announces that Tek-Air Systems Inc. has received the Manufacturer of the Year award from the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories and Labs for the 21st Century.
- AHR Expo Innovation Awards honor top new products. // Plant Engineering;Jan2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p67
The article presents the winners of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition Innovation Awards competition which was held in New York on January 2008. The contest involved several categories like indoor air quality, refrigeration, and ventilation. The award recipients include...
- NORDYNE saluted. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Nordyne was recognized by Copeland Corp. for achievements in compressor quality and reliability and for its air-conditioning and heat-pump systems. Nordyne's achievements in quality processes and designs.
- Carrier recognized for safety. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul98, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the presentation of the Precision Metalforming Association's (PMA) Seastrom Safety Award to Carrier Corp.'s Indianapolis, Indiana- based manufacturing plant.
- EPA Honors Carrier. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/1/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the recognition of Carrier Corp. as recipient of the Best-of-the-Best Stratospheric Ozone Protection Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Carrier wins award. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul96, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Carrier Corp.'s receipt of the William O. Jeffrey III IRMCO Environmental Improvement Award for outstanding achievement in waste reduction, recycling and environmentally friendly manufacturing initiatives.
- Carrier wins environmental award. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/13/96, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p4
Reports that Carrier Corp. was awarded the metal-forming industry's William O. Jeffrey III IRMCO Environmental Improvement Award. Award's significance; Worth of award money.
- Chiller thriller. // PHC Profit Report;11/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p7
Reports that Carrier has won one of the Department of Energy's National Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Awards for a new line of chillers that use an environment friendly coolant.