Maximizing Your Internet Presence
- Verification Firms Bring Accountability to Web Ads. Morrissey, Brian // Brandweek;4/19/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p27
The article focuses on brand advertisers' increased use of verification tools and services that alert them when their online advertisements (ads) appear on websites they consider unacceptable. A list of service providers in the ad-verification sector is provided. The cost effectiveness of brand...
- What Should I Put in the Subject Line? // Origination News;Jan2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
The article features several tips from various individuals regarding the implementation of a subject line that will serve as a lead and not a spam.
- INTERACTIVITATEA È˜I DESIGNUL SITE-URILOR WEB ÃŽN COMPORTAMENTUL CONSUMATORULUI ONLINE. ROBU, Adriana-Emilia // Management Intercultural;2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p41
In the online medium, competition being at one click distance, the success of business web sites comes from their potential to differentiate. It is important for marketers and web designers to know which elements are appealing to users and how these elements influence their behavior. Recent...
- CHAPTER 11: Spreading the Word Online About Your Nonprofit. Pakroo, Peri // Starting & Building a Nonprofit (9781413313291);3/1/2011, p197
The chapter offers ideas for nonprofit organizations on developing an online promotional strategy. It provides tips on planning online activities, including the common goals for nonprofit websites. Information on email outreach, blogging and social media networking is given. The chapter also...
- PROMOTING YOUR PRACTICE ONLINE: Make Good Use of Your Sidebar Content. Sims, Sara K. // Advocate (American Mental Health Counselors Association);Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p16
The article discusses the significance of dealing with sidebar content on the front page on a website in promoting mental health practice online. It discusses the importance of a sidebar content for search engine optimization (SEO) and in making a website attractive to a potential client or...
- A BASIC Web Presence. Myer, Thomas // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p92
The article offers suggestions for businesspeople that plan to create an effective web site for their home-based business. The author emphasizes the importance of impressing online visitors on their first visit by describing the business assets, the available product and services, and providing...
- Interactive ad area heats up; shops on alert. Rich, Laura; Krajewski, Steve // Adweek Western Edition;9/02/96, Vol. 46 Issue 36, p30
Cites developments concerning advertising accounts in the new media community. Search for an advertising agency by Liz Claiborne and Bic Corp. to build their World Wide Web sites; Re-evaluation of the Web advertising efforts of Travelocity and Amazon.com; Agencies considered.
- Net results. Fisher, Jerry // Entrepreneur;Dec1996, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p98
Discusses the challenge of creating a Web page that impresses and moves the user to action in online advertising. Help from do-it-yourself Web page programs; Tips for creating a Web site; Other do-it-yourself method of online advertising.
- Two myths about online advertising debunked! Pollack, Irwin // Fort Worth Business Press;10/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p11
Discusses two myths about online advertising in the U.S. Effectiveness of brand advertising online; Role of the internet in promoting fads.