Rehabbing a Water-Treatment Plant
- Electric dreams for wastewater system. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);4/11/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7814, p14
The article focuses on the creation of a bacteria-based system for treating wastewater by researchers at the Glasgow University in Scotland.
- Changing with the Times. Kendall, Bob // Onsite Installer;Feb2014, p8
The article offers information on the 2015 Water and Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport (WWETT) show.
- New aerators for wastewater applications. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Aug2011, p24
The article previews the range of Aquaplus Aerators, Jet Aerator and Submersible Aerator for wastewater, sewage treatment and agricultural industries.
- Eimco systems eliminate fish handling costs. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jul2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the Fish Protection System developed by Eimco Water Technologies. The line of land-based and marine engineered water and wastewater treatment systems is the response of the company to the Marine and Coastal Access Bill in Great Britain. The systems do not allow fish to...
- Grinders, other water and wastewater treatment products on display at WEFTEC. // Processing (08968659);Sep2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p17
Previews of two products from Moyno Inc. including the Moyno 2000 HS System for the wastewater treatment and the MoynoÂ® Annihilatorâ„¢ grinders are presented.
- Keep on running. Tunbridge, Tim // Process Engineering;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p35
The article discusses the strategies of Scottish Water to improve the performance of its sewage pumping station in Kirkcaldy, Scotland. The company has installed a Retroflo RPC2000 pump control system to address problems due to frequent maintenance and repeated replacement of pumps at its...
- Helping industry clean up its act. // DEMM: Digest of Equipment, Materials, & Management;Jan2007, p16
The article offers information on the wastewater and effluent discharge treatment technologies provided by AJM Environmental Services NZ Ltd. The company has secured contracts for supply of wastewater treatment equipment in its first year of operation. It installed an EnviroDAF2600 in the South...
- Improving Lives. Rochon, Michael; Herschfield, Morrison // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on the sewage collection and treatment system project of Morison Hershfield Corp. in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It states that the project was commissioned by the Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority to modernize and enhance the country's water and wastewater infrastructure....
- Samplers for hire. // Process Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p41
The article announces that Aquamatic Inc.'s range of portable wastewater samplers is now available for hire in Great Britain. This will give consulting engineers and contractors an alternative option for projects or feasibility studies. Among the units available for rent is the E-32 compliant...