Working on Your Green-Building EDUCATION
- National Capital Section. // Cost Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p37
The article offers information on the recent activities and coming meetings of the National Capital Section.
- Going Beyond Buildings. Lewis, Kimberly // Environmental Design & Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p28
The article offers information of the 11th annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo to be held in San Francisco, California from November 14-16, 2012.
- Lawn and grounds equipment, education and entertainment on tap at 2010 GIE+Expo. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on the Green Industry and Equipment Exposition (GIE+Expo) tradeshow to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky on October 28-30, 2010.
- Registration Now Open for Greenbuild Conference. // C&D World;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo to be held by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) in Boston, Massachusetts from November 19 to 21, 2008.
- Live from Greenbuild. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on the 2009 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo to be held from November 11 to 13, 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Get With the PROGRAM. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2009, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on the sixth annual Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference and Exposition to be held in Nashville, Tennessee from September 24-25, 2009.
- Leed certification: opportunities for sustainable building. // Industrial Ceramics;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p193
Information on the 2009 International Exhibition of Ceramic Tiles and Bathroom Furnishings (CERSAIE) seminar organized by Centro Ceramico Bologna that analyses ceramic tiles' contribution to construction of buildings that fits the energy efficiency parameters established by the Leadership in...
- Seminar will cover what contractors, subcontractors need to know about LEED. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p7B
The article offers information on the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) seminar entitled "LEED: What Contractors and Subcontractors Need to Know" to be held in Binghamton, New York on September 28, 2009.
- SUNY Ulster launches Sustainable Building Advisor program. Sagona, Dana // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/25/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p7
The article focuses on the National Sustainable Building Advisor Program (NaSBAP) offered by the State University of New York Ulster this fall of 2008. The program is a nine-month certificate training course and exam specifically designed for working professionals eager to apply sustainable...