- Rising Revenue, Widening Losses. // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p8
Reports developments in the telecommunication industry as of August 2001. Optimism of the American Tower Corp. despite net losses; Increment on the revenue of Aether Systems Inc.; Percentage of Aether revenue increase.
- Aether expands operations center. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
Announces the opening of Aether Systems Inc.'s expanded network operations center.
- Aether revenues grow to $2.3M. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the growth in revenues of telecommunications company Aether Systems Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p32
Evaluates the Aether Systems Incorporated's aethersystems.com Web site. Focus of the company's wireless data services; Usefulness of the Web site; Arrangement of the site's elements.
- Securing The Homeland Wirelessly. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p26
Deals with the Homeland Initiative launched by Aether Systems Inc. to provide wireless data services to United States federal and local agencies with a focus on security and investigation. Goal of the effort; Significance of the program to national security; Remarks from the corporate vice...
- American Tower revenues to exceed expectations, earnings may fall short. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
Highlights the projected revenue of telecommunication firm American Tower Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2000.
- American Tower started as an afterthought. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p30
Describes the growth of American Tower Corp., the leading tower company with nearly 10,000 towers in its portfolio. Corporate history; Growth of tower and services portfolio through merger and acquisition deals; Effort to establish a strong and deep presence in as many good tower markets;...
- Aether to buy mobeo. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s plans to acquire mobeo Inc., a provider of financial news and stock updates on wireless devices. Aether's specialization in the wireless market; Aether's agreement with other wireless service providers.
- Aether platform supports Java. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p5
Announces Aether Systems Inc.'s release of an upgraded version of the Aether Intelligent Messaging platform, version 2.0.,with support for Java and Microsoft Component Object Model environments.