Hitching Up The Horses
- Riverbed, Aether to cross-license technologies. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p7
Reports on Riverbed Technologies' formation of a strategic relationship with Aether Systems Inc. under which the companies will cross-license their technologies to develop wireless solutions for the mobile computing market.
- Aether extends its reach. Nobel, Carmen // PC Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p42
Highlights the acquisition and partnership deals involving wireless application service provider Aether Systems Inc. Acquisition of software manufacturer Riverbed Technologies Inc.; Collaboration with Proxicom Inc. on wireless electronic-commerce applications for Fortune 1000 companies.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p5
Provides news relating to manufacturers of wireless communication devices as of August 28, 2000. Nokia handsets that Scandinavian Airlines Systems will sell to airline passengers on all international flights; Estimated number of messaging devices based on ReFLEX protocol that Motorola has...
- Ad campaign launches Aether into prime time. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p16
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s advertising campaign. Support of wireless data systems and services business; Reasons for launching the advertising campaign.
- Aether expands operations center. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
Announces the opening of Aether Systems Inc.'s expanded network operations center.
- Beauty & Brains. // House Beautiful;Sep2014, Vol. 156 Issue 7, p38
The article offers brief information on cone shaped speakers from Aether Systems Inc.
- Aether revenues grow to $2.3M. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the growth in revenues of telecommunications company Aether Systems Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- Aether Systems pulling out of LI. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/27/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the decision of Aether Systems Inc. to eliminate 75 percent of its local staff in Long Island, New York. Implementation of cost cutting measures; Details of the plan to close its operation in the area; Decision to sublet the remaining portion of the company area.
- Riverbed Technology: Turbocharging the Network. Murphy, Richard McGill // Fortune International (Asia);7/2/2012, Vol. 166 Issue 1, p35
The article profiles Riverbed Technology Inc., a company which makes gear that improves the performance of data and applications.