- GTE TSI forms deal with Telenetics. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
Reports the merger between GTE Telecommunications Services Inc. and Telenetics Corp. to offer wireless communication services and devices in Tampa, Florida.
- Telenetics forms GTE TSI alliance. // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p18
Reports the strategic alliance between Telenetics Corp. and GTE Telecommunications Services Inc. in California.
- Consolidated Billing. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;10/1/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p44
Deals with the prospect of the use of consolidated or aggregated billing by wireless service providers to entice corporate customers. Types of consolidated billing; Benefits of consolidated billing for GTE Telecommunication Services; Downside of event-based billing; Challenges posed by...
- US Unwired Picks E911 Solution. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p26
Announces the decision of US Unwired Inc. to use the wireless enhanced 911 solution of GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. Technologies being used by US Unwired for INPosition location-base service.
- GTE TSI to manage roaming agreements. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p23
Focuses on the contracts signed by GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. (TSI) with several wireless communication operators to facilitate and manage their worldwide roaming agreements. List of wireless operators included in the agreement; Objective of the Universal Roaming Service Alliance of...
- GTE TSI, Cellular South in authentication pact. Hickman, Beth // Cellular Business;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
Reports the signing of the purchase agreement between the GTE TSI and Cellular South for GTE's integrated, shared authentication solution for fraud prevention. Features of the system; Ability of the shared authentication center to be integrated with existing fraud-control systems; Role of the...
- GTE automates alerts to providers. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;09/07/98, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p35
Reports that GTE Telecommunications Services Inc. think it has found a way to alert providers of wireless communications services that an application for credit has been denied or that an account may be in use fraudulently. Information on the approach GTE Telecommunications think will work;...
- Wireless bridge to the Olympics. // Wireless Review;02/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p18
Reports on GTE Telecommunications Services Inc.'s (TSI) completion of a wireless gateway to Nagano, Japan and the 1998 Winter Olympics. GTE TSI's and NTT Mobile Communications Network's alliance to offer GlobalRoam services from Japan to the United States.
- GTE TSI offers FraudX. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p27
Announces the commercial availability of the FraudX telecommunications product of Telecommunication Services Inc. Ability of product to detect fraud in both home and business environments; Product features and functions.