Carriers Weigh Spending Options
- COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT DEALERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p120
A list of the top communications equipment dealers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Embarq, Datanamics Inc. and TeleData Contractors.
- Telecommunication Equipment Industry. // Communication Equipment Industry Yearbook;2002, p1
Presents an economic analysis of the Communication Equipment Industry as of January 2002. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected for the...
- Networking In The House. Finneran, Michael // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on the market for home networking equipment and services. Popularity of wireless Local Area Network technology for application in residential networking; Home PNA local area network technology developed by the Home Phoneline Network Alliance; Use of electric power lines as data...
- Top ranks: Central N.Y. telecommunications service and equipment providers. Carbonaro, Maria // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;04/13/98 Supplement, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p8TQ
Presents the top central telecommunications service and equipment providers in central New York State ranked by total 1997 revenue. Name and address of the company; Contact information; Total number of employees; Major brands carried; Package configurations available; Services offered;...
- Telecommunications companies (equipment). Truong, Tommy T. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/10/97, Issue 322223, p28
Lists the telecommunication equipment companies in Central San Joaquin Valley, California. Ranking by the number of local full-time employees; Number of local service technicians; Gross revenues in 1996; Products and services available; Main market area; Notable clients; Type of ownership;...
- Largest Indianapolis-area office telecommunication systems companies. Doble, Maureen // Indianapolis Business Journal;1994 Business Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p126
Ranks the largest office telecommunication systems companies in the Indianapolis, Indiana area according to the number of local salespeople. Name; Number of local salespeople; revenue; Market area; Number of offices; Major clients; Types of product and services.
- Telecommunications Systems and Equipment Dealers. // Las Vegas Business Press;Book of Lists 2001, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p12
Presents a chart depicting the top telecommunications systems and equipment dealers in Las Vegas, Nevada as of February 2000. List of companies included in the survey; Number of local employees of each company; Services and products offered by the telecommunication dealers.
- Justice, FBI allowed CALEA flexibility, funding. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on the United States Congress' approval of legislation aimed at giving federal law enforcement the ability to negotiate directly with wireless carriers and manufacturers for network-wide digital wiretap upgrades of switches on a firm fixed-price basis.
- Beltway.com/post. BERNSTEIN, PETER // Telephony;02/01/99, Vol. 236 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on the telecommunication equipment industry era during the mid-1970s. 800 megahertz duopoly created by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC); What public network platforms will provide.