Wireless Data: Unseen, Yet Orange Is Color
- The Magic Number. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;8/25/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 34, p28
Reports on Wisconsin-based Schneider National Inc.'s decision to use the untethered trailer tracking technology from Qualcomm Inc. Number of trailers to be fitted with the technology; Cargo security applications of the technology; Wireless communication technology.
- The wireless road taken. McCarthy, Jack // InfoWorld;11/25/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p38
Reports on the application of wireless technology to refine the delivery management of the trucking industry. Wireless strategy of Schneider National ; Cost benefits of the technology; Document-capture device used by R&L Carriers.
- Schneider uses high-tech system to fight fatigue. // Overdrive;Jan96, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p77
Looks at how Schneider National is using Smart Truk and ReadyShift II monitors to fight fatigue. Who developed monitors; Description of what monitors do.
- Schneider sends Advantage members to the races. // Overdrive;Dec96, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p55
Reports on Green Bay, Wisconsin-based Schneider National's selection of Advantage Club winners to see the 1996 Winston Select 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 automobile races. Hotel accommodations, meals and transportation offered to winners.
- Schneider hiring drivers. // Overdrive;May94, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p70
Announces that Green Bay, Wisconsin-based Schneider National will hire drivers for the terminal it plans to build in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Schneider National sets intermodal training site. // Railway Age;Jan2012, Vol. 213 Issue 1, p14
This article reports on the decision of Schneider National to open an Intermodal Training Academy in Chicago, Illinois in January 2012.
- Schneider National celebrates 75 years. Dills, Todd // Overdrive;Jul2010, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p16
The article mentions the anniversary of one of the largest truckload carriers Schneider National, which has been in business for 75 years.
- Schneider to open Texas hub. // Overdrive;Mar94, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p86
Reports on the expansion plans of Schneider National. Initial hiring of drivers; Possibility of hiring additional drivers.
- In a Hurry. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;3/17/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the expedited services division of U.S. truckload carrier Schneider National Inc. Start of the service in April 2000; Projected revenues in 2003; Use of teams of drivers for the unit; Focus on round-the-clock service; Offer of a single-source customer service specialist for every...