Flat-rate Pricing Now For Palm
- WIRELESS. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Oct2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p35
Presents an update on the wireless communications industry of the United States as of October 2001. Information on the mobile commerce services offered by Cingular and Visa International; Actions taken by Palm to offer 24-hour e-mail service to wireless devices.
- Get in Sync. Carlson, Jeff; Fleishman, Glenn // Macworld;Jan2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p64
The article offers the author's views on some of the recently launched smart cellular phones. Sales of smart phones have increased by 75 percent. Palm-based PDAs are becoming very popular among the young generation. Palm Inc. has recently launched the Palm OS Treo smart phone, which can run many...
- THE HANDHELD BUZZ. Seyfer, Jessie // Investigate;Dec2005, Vol. 5 Issue 59, p78
Reports on the planned integration of Palm and Treo 650 smart-phone with Blackberry's popular electronic mail program. Background on the devices; Planned features of the program; Uses of the program.
- PINGS & PACKETS. Brooks, Jason; Chu, Francis; Chen, Anne // eWeek;10/13/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p61
The article presents various developments related to computers. Palm Inc., $69.95 Wireless Keyboard, which began shipping this month, is an affordable and comfortable-to-use alternative to the stylus for taking notes or writing e-mail messages on Palm handheld devices. The wireless in the...
- Enterprises Gain Upper Hand for E-mail. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p21
Focuses on the implications of the decision of Palm to partner with the BlackBerry solution by Research In Motion (RIM) for the wireless electronic mail industry in the U.S. Effect of the Blackberry Connect licensing of RIM on the corporate electronic mail market; Advantages of the deal to...
- Windows Shopping. Lewis, Peter // Fortune;1/23/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p159
The article reports on the new Palm Treo 700w Smartphone. It is the first palm device to integrate Windows Mobile software and the Verizon high-speed EV-DO network. The Treo 700w combines a wireless phone, calculator, organizer, notepad, e-mail, instant messaging, web-browsing and Bluetooth...
- The price may be right: Can fees be Web publishers' salvation? Heilbrunn, Henry // Inter@ctive Week;07/22/96, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p28
Comments on the practice of publishers on the World Wide Web charging fees for their sites. Reason the publishers have begun to charge fees; Web sites which have been charging fees; Requirements of imposing a price for the use of a web site; View that there is no widespread willingness to pay.
- Christmas in surf city. Warner, Bernhard // Brandweek;11/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p47
Focuses on a means of acquiring sales for the Christmas season via the Internet. Problems faced by some companies in relation to Christmas season sales; Factors associated with the use of the Internet to acquire those sales; Advantages of using the Internet to acquire those sales;...
- How to get serious shoppers to visit your virtual salesroom. Tracy, Bernadette // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 82 Issue 3, pM-6
Presents information on how to get serious shoppers to visit a Web site. Findings of a survey in January 1997 by NetSmart; How persons discover new sites; Factors which attract persons to a site; Ease of navigation; Downloading time.