T&M Firms Test Waters
- Leaders in Communications Test Merge. // Test & Measurement World;Mar2000, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Wavetek Wandel and Goltermann and TTC have joined forces to create a communications test company with a stronger global presence. Location of the company's corporate headquarters; Companies' plan to take advantage of each other's sales channels to distribute their products worldwide.
- TTC, Wavetek agree to merge. // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p41
Reports on the merger plans of TTC and Wavetek Wanted Goltermann. Services to be offered by the merged company; Worldwide revenue and number of employees.
- WWG and TTC in $800m merger. // TVB Europe;Mar2000, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p86
Reports on the merger deal between TTC, a unit of Dynatech Corp., and Wavetek Wandel Goltermann (WWG), that will create an entity with $800 million in revenue and 4,000 employees. Background on the two companies.
- Testing the market. Weber, Toby // Telephony;02/21/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 8, p14
Provides information on the consolidation of TTC and Wavetek Wandel Goltermann. Information on the companies' technological strengths; Significance of the convergence of the communications services and technologies; Elimination of the research and development overlap.
- Wavetek, TTC merger builds powerhouse. Feduschak, Natalia A. // Multichannel News;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p37
Reports that the merger between Wavetek Wandel Goltermann and TTC Ltd., a unit of Dynatec Corp., will create a global giant in communications-test solutions. Characteristics of the combined entity; Sale of fiber optic solutions; Rationale behind the consolidation in the test and measurement...
- Test companies merge create $800M union. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p71
Announces merger plans between Dynatect unit, TTC, and Wavetek Wandel Goltermann (WWG) in the United States. Stance of TTC and WWG in worldwide communications industry; Expectation on revenues and workforce of the formed company; Company operations and products provided by TTC and WWG;...
- Fluke Acquires Test Tools Product Line. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Feb2000, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Fluke Corp. has acquired Wavetek Wandel Goltermann's Test Tools product line in the United States.
- TTC tests competitive waters. // CED;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
Reports that Dynatech Corp.'s acquisition of Wavetek Wandel Golterman Inc. challenges telecom testing equipment market leader Agilent Technologies Inc.
- WWG delivers system to EchoStar. // TVB Europe;Oct99, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p16
Announces that Wavetek Wandal Goltermann (WWG) has delivered an integrated channel digital broadcasting monitoring system to EchoStar's transmitter network uplink facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Reason for EchoStar's choice of WWG services; Digital broadcast monitoring system of EchoStar.