RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Apr2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 4, p225
Presents charts of various economic indicators for 6 countries that are not OECD members. Indices of production in Brazil; Rate of unemployment in China; Consumer prices in India.
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Oct2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 10, p209
Presents data on the economic indicators for OECD non-member countries for the period of 1999 to the second quarter of 2003. Domestic retail demand in Brazil; Production indices in China; Exchange rates in India; Unemployment rate in Russia.
- US Leads Surge in Global Manufacturing Activity. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p22
Reports that the United States led all countries in manufacturing growth for the ninth consecutive month in July 2004. Increased output in the euro zone and in Great Britain; Performance of the global manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index in July 2004; Increase in new orders and production...
- Part Two - Indicators for OECD Member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Sep2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 9, p29
Presents charts of several economic indicators for OECD countries as of the second quarter of 2004. Indices of production; Business and consumer confidence; Rate of unemployment.
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p225
Presents tabular representations of key economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development non-member countries as of February 2005. National accounts; Indices of production; Unemployment.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Nov2003, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p1
The article focuses on short-term economic risk in Morocco, as of November 1, 2003. Although prospects for the economy will be greatly enhanced by the free trade agreement with the U.S., structural problems still need to be urgently addressed. The country's endemic unemployment problem will...
- economic indicators. // New Zealand Management;May2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p78
Presents economic indicators in New Zealand as of May 2003. Increase in New Zealand Economic Activity Index; Rate of unemployment; Posted gas production in February 2003.
- Thursday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;11/ 7/2014, p5
A table is presented that shows the last report, forecast and actual status of economic indicators including productivity, unit labor costs and initial jobless claims.
- PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY. // Economic Indicators;Feb2004, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p17
Presents statistics from the United States Department of Commerce on industrial production and business activity in the country in January 2004. Increase of industrial production and capacity utilization; New construction projects; New private housing and vacancy rates; Business sales and...