RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- McClintock refutes polls with internal numbers. Foote, Allie // Hill;10/2/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 115, p14
The article offers information on the internal polls released by Republican Tom McClintock's campaign which shows that Democrat Charlie Brown is ahead in the race against Representative John Doolittle.
- Knollenberg camp knocks DCCC poll. M. O. // Hill;10/2/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 115, p15
The article reports on the election poll released by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) which shows that Democrat Gary Peters is leading against incumbent Representative Joe Knollenberg as of September 30, 2008.
- The Whispers Poll. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;5/13/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p3
The article reports on the results of a public opinion poll which asked which past or current leaders should the U.S. have made its top target to seize such as Germany's Adolf Hitler and North Korea's Kim Jong Il.
- Electric dreams or nightmares? Gupta, Ash // Engineer (00137758);Jul2015, Vol. 296 Issue 7865, p18
A letter to the editor about the four main reasons for not buying an electric car based on a poll conducted by "Engineer," is presented which includes cost, fear and lack of recharge infrastructure.
- GAS SPIKE NOT OBAMA'S FAULT. // Hill;3/19/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p7
The article offers information on the survey conducted by Bloomberg L.P. which shows that 66% argues that it is not the fault of U.S. President Barack Obama that gas prices increases instead they blame oil companies and political unrest in Middle East as the culprit.
- Energy. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;9/10/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 37, p2774
Presents the results of a public opinion poll on the factors that contribute to increasing gas prices in the U.S. conducted by ABC and "The Washington Post" in September 2005. Percentage of respondents who will not change their driving habits; Role of President George W. Bush on the price...
- In New Poll, Americans Blame Everyone for Government Shutdown. Rawlings, Nate // Time.com;10/9/2013, p1
The article reports that a combined 2013 poll conducted by the Cable News Network (CNN) and market research services firm ORC International shows Americans blame both political parties for the 2013 federal government shutdown, which includes unfavorable ratings for U.S. president Barack Obama.
- Would courts Modi as India gears up for polls. // South Asian Post;2/27/2014, p19
The article focuses on a opinion poll which shows that politician Narendra Modi emerge as the most popular leader in 2014. It mentions that two political groups active in Canada include the Overseas Friends of the Bharatiya Janata Party (OFBJP) and the Overseas Congress. It also informs that the...
- That's Why Washington Is A Net Importer of Glamour. Dolliver, Dark // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/30/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p69
Reports results of a public opinion survey called 'Glamour of Politics' in the United States. Information on the most glamorous politicians; Discussion on the rankings of the politicians; Comparison of politicians to wristwatches.