- Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa. Kamoche, Ken // Journal of World Business;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p1
Abstract: In recent years, researchers have been paying more and more attention to the issue of the management of people in Africa. Some of this work has focused on the more readily evident problems like motivation, leadership, conflict management and teamwork. The purpose of this special issue...
- Research in Supplier Development and Global Supply Chain Quality. // Quality Management Journal;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p60
A call for papers related to global supply chain quality management for the special issue of "Quality Management Journal" (QMJ) is presented.
- Research in Healthcare Operations and Quality Management. // Quality Management Journal;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p64
A call for papers related to quality management in healthcare for the special issue of "Quality Management Journal" (QMJ) is presented.
- Special Issue on Computational Dialectics. Brewka, Gerhard; Vreeswijk, Gerard // Journal of Logic & Computation;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p213
A call for papers for the special issue on computational dialetics is presented.
- OD newsletter. Vaill, Peter B. // Training & Development Journal;Nov74, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p61
Announces a call for papers for the special organization development (OD) issue of the 'Training and Development Journal,' to be released in spring 1975. Deadline for submission of papers; Lack of literature on how OD people work with top management on the fundamental issues of mission and...
- MN seeks articles for special managers' issue. // Marketing News;11/25/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 24, Special section p8
The article calls for papers about marketing for the special managers' issue of the periodical "Marketing News," along with the instruction and requirements in submitting such reports.
- Call for Special Issue 2015. // International Journal of Business Communication;Jan2014, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p3
The article presents a call for papers for a special issue to be published in January 2015 on strategic communication in management.
- SPECIAL ISSUE ON CAPACITY BUILDING FOR POST-DISASTER INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT. // International Journal of Strategic Property Management;Sep2008, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p215
The article announces a call for papers for a special issue on "Capacity building for post-disaster infrastructure development and management," by the "International Journal of Strategic Property Management."
- Marketing Education Briefs. // Marketing News;7/18/86, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p51
The article reports on a call for papers issued by "International Marketing Review" for a special edition of the periodical that will focus on marketing management issues facing multinational marketers.
- Call for papers: Learning Technologies and Cognition. // Pragmatics & Cognition;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p227
The article presents a call for papers for the fourth special issue in the series "Cognition and Technology."