- Research in Supplier Development and Global Supply Chain Quality. // Quality Management Journal;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p60
A call for papers related to global supply chain quality management for the special issue of "Quality Management Journal" (QMJ) is presented.
- Research in Healthcare Operations and Quality Management. // Quality Management Journal;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p64
A call for papers related to quality management in healthcare for the special issue of "Quality Management Journal" (QMJ) is presented.
- Special Issue on Computational Dialectics. Brewka, Gerhard; Vreeswijk, Gerard // Journal of Logic & Computation;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p213
A call for papers for the special issue on computational dialetics is presented.
- MN seeks articles for special managers' issue. // Marketing News;11/25/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 24, Special section p8
The article calls for papers about marketing for the special managers' issue of the periodical "Marketing News," along with the instruction and requirements in submitting such reports.
- Call for Special Issue 2015. // International Journal of Business Communication;Jan2014, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p3
The article presents a call for papers for a special issue to be published in January 2015 on strategic communication in management.
- The currency of talent managementâ€”A reply to â€œtalent management and the relevance of context: Towards a pluralistic approachâ€. Tansley, Carole; Kirk, Susan; Tietze, Susanne // Human Resource Management Review;Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p337
Abstract: In this paper we provide a commentary on the article in this Special Issue by Thunnissen, Boselie, and Fruytier on the relevance of context to the field of talent management. We concur that a more critical, pluralist approach to talent management scholarship is needed, that talent...
- Troubling some assumptions: A response to â€œThe role of perceived organizational justice in shaping the outcomes of talent management: A research agendaâ€. Swailes, Stephen // Human Resource Management Review;Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p354
Abstract: This Commentary is a response to the paper by Gelens, Dries, Hofmans, & Pepermans in this Special Issue on the development of a theoretical framework for talent management. The authors' central argument and hypotheses remain essentially untroubled here as this Commentary instead...
- SPECIAL ISSUE ON CAPACITY BUILDING FOR POST-DISASTER INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT. // International Journal of Strategic Property Management;Sep2008, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p215
The article announces a call for papers for a special issue on "Capacity building for post-disaster infrastructure development and management," by the "International Journal of Strategic Property Management."
- Marketing Education Briefs. // Marketing News;7/18/86, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p51
The article reports on a call for papers issued by "International Marketing Review" for a special edition of the periodical that will focus on marketing management issues facing multinational marketers.
- Call for papers: Learning Technologies and Cognition. // Pragmatics & Cognition;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p227
The article presents a call for papers for the fourth special issue in the series "Cognition and Technology."