- December 1970 Special Issue. D'Ambrosio, Charles A. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jan1970, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p709
A call for papers for the "Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis" annual special issue with a focus on business finance is presented.
- Call for Papers for a Special Issue of the Journal of Medical Humanities â€œMedical Humanities After Foucault: Theory and Practiceâ€. Frank, Arthur W.; Jones, Therese // Journal of Medical Humanities;Spring1999, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p73
Presents a call for papers for a special issue of the "Journal of Medical Humanities."
- Announcements. // Sex Roles;Sep90, Vol. 23 Issue 5/6, p333
The article calls for papers to be published in the special issue of "Sex Roles: A Journal of Research."
- DRJ volume 47 issue 3 Cover and Back matter. // Dance Research Journal;Dec2015, Vol. 47 Issue 3, pb1
A call for papers for the special issue of "Dance Research Journal" is presented.
- Future Topics. // Topics in Early Childhood Special Education;Aug2013, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p67
The article calls for papers for special issues of the journal "Topics in Early Childhood Special Education."
- Jan. 15 deadline set for special edition of JBR. // Marketing News;7/20/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p13
A call for articles issued by the "Journal of Business Research," for a special Summer 1985 issue about industrial/marketing research, is presented.
- (ACADEMIC) Journal Solicits Comparative Research Papers. // Aging News Alert;10/1/2010, p1
The article calls for submission of research papers for special issue of the periodical "Journal of Aging Studies."
- Special Issue on Artificial Immune Systems: Theory and Applications. Xiao-Zhi Gao; Mo-Yuen Chow; Pelta, David; Timmis, Jon // Neural Computing & Applications;May2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p647
This article calls for papers on a special issue of the journal "Neural Computing & Applications" on artificial immune systems.
- Call for Papers for Special Issue of the Journal of Medical Humanities : â€œMedicine and the Humanities: the Pedagogical Landscapeâ€. Fleischman, Suzanne // Journal of Medical Humanities;Winter1999, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p293
Presents a call for papers for a special issue of the "Journal of Medical Humanities," which deals with medicine and humanities.
- PCEP special issue on: Person-centered/experiential group psychotherapy: Theory, research, practice and training. // Person-Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies;Mar2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
The article calls for papers for a special issue of the journal "Person-Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies" on group psychotherapy.